UPDATE: CORRECTION from the Daily Beast 12/3/15 1:41 A.M. An earlier version of this story identified one of the San Bernardino shooters as Syed Raheel Farook, not Syed Rizwan Farook. We sincerely regret the error.
As I first reported hours ago, dinosaur media is now confirming my reports.
Syed Farook has been identified as one of the suspected gunmen in the Wednesday morning shooting at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California, according to CBS News.
His father confirms Farook is a very devout Muslim.
“He also identified his son as “very religious. He would go to work, come back, go to pray, come back. He’s Muslim.”
“At Least 14 Dead in California Shooting, Two Suspects Killed.” NBC News, December 2, 2015
Sayeed Farouk was identified by media reports as one of three shooting suspects involved Wednesday in a police stand-off after gunmen killed least 14 people and injured upwards of 17 people at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California. Two suspects — a female and a male — were killed in the shooting and a third was detained Wednesday, according to authorities.
Investigations into the shooting developed into a high-speed car chase that ended with the two suspects dead. Police did not confirm if the suspects in the SUV were believed to be linked to the Wednesday shooting at the disability treatment center. NBC, MSNBC and other media reports identified a suspect as Farouk. It was unclear if he was dead or alive.
One of the suspects fired five shots from the vehicle during the chase, according to local media. A police officer was wounded, but was expected to survive, according to San Bernardino Sgt. Vicki Cervantes.
Suspect ID’d in San Bernardino Massacre as Syed Farook, Daily Beast, December 2, 2015
Syed Farook is one of three suspected gunmen who attacked a center for the disabled, killing 14 and injuring more on Wednesday.
CORONA, CALIFORNIA — Law enforcement officials have identified Syed Farook as one of the suspected shooters who attacked a center for the disabled in San Bernardino, California, according to NBC News. The Daily Beast has learned that the police have just executed a search warrant at a Redlands, California address—an address that belongs to Farook’s family.
Read more: PamelaGeller.com
- Black Hawk Helicopter Downed, 5 Crew Members on Board
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- All the Details Behind Car Attack in Charlottesville are Released, Man Behind Wheel Was… [UPDATE]
- Sharia Law Is Coming To A Neighborhood Near You
- Baltimore Removes All Confederate Statues in Middle of Night
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- Report: Forensic Experts say DNC was Never Hacked by Russia, An Insider Did the Job
- Mistakes First Time Buyers Make When Buying A Gun And How To Avoid Them
- Congress Demands Trump Fire his ‘White Supremacist’ Advisers
- CBS Discovers the Brutal Reality of Gun Laws During Interview
- Michigan Forces Grandparents to Choose Between Their Guns and Grandchild…
- Woman is Stabbed. Two Unarmed Men Try Saving Her, Get Stabbed. Then Dude With Gun Shows Up…
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- ASHLEY MADISON FOUNDER: Emails Reveal His Wife Might Want to Divorce Him…
- Charlottesville Police Chief Says Everyone was Guilty of Violence: ‘Mutually Combating Individuals In The Crowd’
- 5 Legal Stupidities on the 9th Circuit Court Keeping it’s Ruling Against Trump’s Travel Ban
- Trump to North Korea: You “will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which the world has never seen before.”