UPDATE: CORRECTION from the Daily Beast 12/3/15 1:41 A.M. An earlier version of this story identified one of the San Bernardino shooters as Syed Raheel Farook, not Syed Rizwan Farook. We sincerely regret the error.
As I first reported hours ago, dinosaur media is now confirming my reports.
Syed Farook has been identified as one of the suspected gunmen in the Wednesday morning shooting at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California, according to CBS News.
His father confirms Farook is a very devout Muslim.
“He also identified his son as “very religious. He would go to work, come back, go to pray, come back. He’s Muslim.”
“At Least 14 Dead in California Shooting, Two Suspects Killed.” NBC News, December 2, 2015
Sayeed Farouk was identified by media reports as one of three shooting suspects involved Wednesday in a police stand-off after gunmen killed least 14 people and injured upwards of 17 people at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California. Two suspects — a female and a male — were killed in the shooting and a third was detained Wednesday, according to authorities.
Investigations into the shooting developed into a high-speed car chase that ended with the two suspects dead. Police did not confirm if the suspects in the SUV were believed to be linked to the Wednesday shooting at the disability treatment center. NBC, MSNBC and other media reports identified a suspect as Farouk. It was unclear if he was dead or alive.
One of the suspects fired five shots from the vehicle during the chase, according to local media. A police officer was wounded, but was expected to survive, according to San Bernardino Sgt. Vicki Cervantes.
Suspect ID’d in San Bernardino Massacre as Syed Farook, Daily Beast, December 2, 2015
Syed Farook is one of three suspected gunmen who attacked a center for the disabled, killing 14 and injuring more on Wednesday.
CORONA, CALIFORNIA — Law enforcement officials have identified Syed Farook as one of the suspected shooters who attacked a center for the disabled in San Bernardino, California, according to NBC News. The Daily Beast has learned that the police have just executed a search warrant at a Redlands, California address—an address that belongs to Farook’s family.
Read more: PamelaGeller.com
- After Democrat Attacks Trump, Soldier’s Widow Releases Audio of Phone Call [WATCH]
- Man Who Identifies as a Woman Heads to Trial for Sexually Assaulting Little Girl in Bathroom
- NBC Gun “Expert” Caught LYING — Was This An Intentional Move To Push Gun Control?
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- ICE Reveals Illegal Alien May Have Caused Devastating California Fires
- WATCH: Slew of Celebrities Ask Americans to ‘Reject’ the NRA, Conceal Carry Do to…
- Melania Trump Cuts Pork from First Lady Payroll After Michelle Obama’s Extensive Spending
- Democrat Behind Slain Soldier Controversy, ‘I’m a Rockstar Now’ [VIDEO]
- Dude Waves Communist Flag at Trump Rally — Watch What Happens to Him Next
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Watch: Jeff Sessions Goes Bonkers on Sen. Al Franken Over Russia Collusion
- Disturbing: Grieving Husband Finds Nurse ‘Maintaining Relations’ with His Wife’s Corpse
- Actress Jessica Chastain: Hollywood Rallies Against Trump, But Ignores ‘Sexual Predators In Our Offices’
- Awkward: Compilation Video of Celebrities Thanking Harvey Weinstein Goes Viral [WATCH]
- Haitian Official Who Exposed the Clinton Foundation is Found With Gun-Shot to Head
- CONFIRMED: FBI Says Comey Did Draft Letter On Clinton Before Completing the Investigation
- EDEN: A True Story of Sex Slavery in Nevada
- University Cop Shot in the Back of the Head