UPDATE: CORRECTION from the Daily Beast 12/3/15 1:41 A.M. An earlier version of this story identified one of the San Bernardino shooters as Syed Raheel Farook, not Syed Rizwan Farook. We sincerely regret the error.
As I first reported hours ago, dinosaur media is now confirming my reports.
Syed Farook has been identified as one of the suspected gunmen in the Wednesday morning shooting at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California, according to CBS News.
His father confirms Farook is a very devout Muslim.
“He also identified his son as “very religious. He would go to work, come back, go to pray, come back. He’s Muslim.”
“At Least 14 Dead in California Shooting, Two Suspects Killed.” NBC News, December 2, 2015
Sayeed Farouk was identified by media reports as one of three shooting suspects involved Wednesday in a police stand-off after gunmen killed least 14 people and injured upwards of 17 people at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California. Two suspects — a female and a male — were killed in the shooting and a third was detained Wednesday, according to authorities.
Investigations into the shooting developed into a high-speed car chase that ended with the two suspects dead. Police did not confirm if the suspects in the SUV were believed to be linked to the Wednesday shooting at the disability treatment center. NBC, MSNBC and other media reports identified a suspect as Farouk. It was unclear if he was dead or alive.
One of the suspects fired five shots from the vehicle during the chase, according to local media. A police officer was wounded, but was expected to survive, according to San Bernardino Sgt. Vicki Cervantes.
Suspect ID’d in San Bernardino Massacre as Syed Farook, Daily Beast, December 2, 2015
Syed Farook is one of three suspected gunmen who attacked a center for the disabled, killing 14 and injuring more on Wednesday.
CORONA, CALIFORNIA — Law enforcement officials have identified Syed Farook as one of the suspected shooters who attacked a center for the disabled in San Bernardino, California, according to NBC News. The Daily Beast has learned that the police have just executed a search warrant at a Redlands, California address—an address that belongs to Farook’s family.
Read more: PamelaGeller.com
- LMAO: Watch Nancy Pelosi’s Face at the Moment Trump Said, an ‘Imploding Obamacare Disaster’
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Off-Duty Officer Pulls Gun & Fires During Altercation with Group of Teens — Should He Be Punished?
- WATCH: Little Brother ‘Rescues’ Big Sister from a Fight
- CNN Reporter SHAMES 12yr-Old Girls for Not Wanting to See ‘Penises’ in Their Locker Rooms — Preaches Tolerance for…
- Arkansas Might Remove the Clinton’s Name from Their Airport — Should They Do It?
- Yassmin Abdel-Magied Claims ‘Islam is The MOST Feminist Religion’
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- WATCH: Female ISIS Captives Remove Their Veils and BURN Them
- Family of NYC Terrorist Speak Out — They are ‘Outraged’ by NY Police
- World Leader Wishes to FORCE Headscarfs on ALL Women…Because Islamophobia
- Bug out Guns: 7 Best Firearms for your Bug out Arsenal
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- ALLAH ADIOS! Muslim Migrants FINALLY Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- Vegetarians Receive Bad News as Scientists Reveal SHOCKING New Discovery About Plants
- Theresa May Targeted by Islamist Terrorists, Less Than a Week After Criticizing Trump
- LMAO! Amy Schumer’s Stand-Up Special BOMBED so Bad Netflix Had to Change Their Ratings Format
- [email protected]: Frozen 1911 is SHOT — Slow Motion Video Shows EXACTLY What Happens [WATCH]