UPDATE: CORRECTION from the Daily Beast 12/3/15 1:41 A.M. An earlier version of this story identified one of the San Bernardino shooters as Syed Raheel Farook, not Syed Rizwan Farook. We sincerely regret the error.
As I first reported hours ago, dinosaur media is now confirming my reports.
Syed Farook has been identified as one of the suspected gunmen in the Wednesday morning shooting at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California, according to CBS News.
His father confirms Farook is a very devout Muslim.
“He also identified his son as “very religious. He would go to work, come back, go to pray, come back. He’s Muslim.”
“At Least 14 Dead in California Shooting, Two Suspects Killed.” NBC News, December 2, 2015
Sayeed Farouk was identified by media reports as one of three shooting suspects involved Wednesday in a police stand-off after gunmen killed least 14 people and injured upwards of 17 people at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California. Two suspects — a female and a male — were killed in the shooting and a third was detained Wednesday, according to authorities.
Investigations into the shooting developed into a high-speed car chase that ended with the two suspects dead. Police did not confirm if the suspects in the SUV were believed to be linked to the Wednesday shooting at the disability treatment center. NBC, MSNBC and other media reports identified a suspect as Farouk. It was unclear if he was dead or alive.
One of the suspects fired five shots from the vehicle during the chase, according to local media. A police officer was wounded, but was expected to survive, according to San Bernardino Sgt. Vicki Cervantes.
Suspect ID’d in San Bernardino Massacre as Syed Farook, Daily Beast, December 2, 2015
Syed Farook is one of three suspected gunmen who attacked a center for the disabled, killing 14 and injuring more on Wednesday.
CORONA, CALIFORNIA — Law enforcement officials have identified Syed Farook as one of the suspected shooters who attacked a center for the disabled in San Bernardino, California, according to NBC News. The Daily Beast has learned that the police have just executed a search warrant at a Redlands, California address—an address that belongs to Farook’s family.
Read more: PamelaGeller.com
- School Parades Kindergarteners in Gun-Control ‘Walkout’ — Did They Exploit the Children?
- WATCH: CNN Busted on Gun-Control Agenda, On Their Own Network
- Trey Gowdy Slams McCabe: ‘Fellow Bureau Agents’ Suggested He Be Fired, Not Trump’s Fault
- Melania Trump Cuts Pork from First Lady Payroll After Michelle Obama’s Extensive Spending
- Why I Killed Jeffrey Dahmer
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- DEAR AMERICA: Should Donald Trump ACCEPT This Executive Order on the Second Amendment?
- Conservative Activists Detained by Airport Police in UK — Preventing Them from Inciting “Hatred”
- CAUGHT: Trump Sniffs Out Biggest Iranian Spy in White House
- Senator Kamala Harris Completes ‘Democrat Stupidity Course’ After Tweeting this Moronic Statement on Illegal Immigration
- Identical Twin Studies Show the Only Gay Genes that Exist are Made by Versace
- Watch: Feminist Wants to Ban the Word “Man” — Tucker Has His Fun
- Obama Repeals ObamaCare
- Allah Adios: Muslim Migrants Finally Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- California Appoints Illegal Alien to Office
- WATCH: Katy Perry Forces Kiss on American Idol Contestant, is He a #MeToo Victim?