UPDATE: CORRECTION from the Daily Beast 12/3/15 1:41 A.M. An earlier version of this story identified one of the San Bernardino shooters as Syed Raheel Farook, not Syed Rizwan Farook. We sincerely regret the error.
As I first reported hours ago, dinosaur media is now confirming my reports.
Syed Farook has been identified as one of the suspected gunmen in the Wednesday morning shooting at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California, according to CBS News.
His father confirms Farook is a very devout Muslim.
“He also identified his son as “very religious. He would go to work, come back, go to pray, come back. He’s Muslim.”
“At Least 14 Dead in California Shooting, Two Suspects Killed.” NBC News, December 2, 2015
Sayeed Farouk was identified by media reports as one of three shooting suspects involved Wednesday in a police stand-off after gunmen killed least 14 people and injured upwards of 17 people at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California. Two suspects — a female and a male — were killed in the shooting and a third was detained Wednesday, according to authorities.
Investigations into the shooting developed into a high-speed car chase that ended with the two suspects dead. Police did not confirm if the suspects in the SUV were believed to be linked to the Wednesday shooting at the disability treatment center. NBC, MSNBC and other media reports identified a suspect as Farouk. It was unclear if he was dead or alive.
One of the suspects fired five shots from the vehicle during the chase, according to local media. A police officer was wounded, but was expected to survive, according to San Bernardino Sgt. Vicki Cervantes.
Suspect ID’d in San Bernardino Massacre as Syed Farook, Daily Beast, December 2, 2015
Syed Farook is one of three suspected gunmen who attacked a center for the disabled, killing 14 and injuring more on Wednesday.
CORONA, CALIFORNIA — Law enforcement officials have identified Syed Farook as one of the suspected shooters who attacked a center for the disabled in San Bernardino, California, according to NBC News. The Daily Beast has learned that the police have just executed a search warrant at a Redlands, California address—an address that belongs to Farook’s family.
Read more: PamelaGeller.com
- MSNBC Host Suggests Scalise DESERVED To Be Shot — The Reason Why Will Have You FUMING!
- Why We Carry: Man Punches Girl 39 Times in Empty Parking Lot After ‘Laying in Wait’ [WATCH]
- Dude Starts Freaking When Chick Places Snake on His Lap in Most Hilarious Video
- ALERT: US Official Arrested For Giving Chinese Agent Top-Secret…
- Die-In Protesters Against Trump’s Healthcare Bill Get Rude Awakening by Motorcyclist [WATCH]
- What Really Killed Otto Warmbier
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- Migrants Kill Motorist by Dragging Tree-Trunks to Stop Traffic, Hijack Cars
- Hillary Clinton & Co. About to be Stripped of Security Clearance
- National Security Council Unable to Release Susan Rice Documents Because They’re in Obama’s…
- WATCH: Why Poor People Shouldn’t Run the Economy
- Protesters Interrupt Trump During Time For Prayer — The President’s Reaction Is Priceless
- Is Obama At Fault For Otto Warmbier’s Death? Victim’s Father Sheds Some Light On The Former President
- Watch: Dude Performs Erotic Drag Show for Elementary & Middle School Kids
- Professor Publishes ‘#LetThemF*ckingDie’ Article About White People, Now Playing The Victim…
- GROSS! What Women are Doing in the Name of Feminism Will Make You Puke
- Nationwide Manhunt for This POS — Murdered Multiple Women, Considered Armed and Dangerous
- Insane! Sex Offender Rapes Neighbor’s 7yr-Old Daughter Weeks After Being Released from Prison