Hillary Clinton hasn’t said that she’s running for the Democrat Party’s 2016 presidential nomination, but lately she’s been going out of her way to make sure that gun owners know what a Hillary presidency would be like for them.
On Monday, during an interview on CNN Newsroom, Mrs. Clinton made clear that at age 66, she still hasn’t outgrown the zealotry of her youth. With anger characteristic of the political fringe, Mrs. Clinton said of gun control opponents, “We cannot let a minority of people–and that’s what it is, it is a minority of people–hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people.”
Mrs. Clinton was asked by a member of CNN’s TV studio audience “. . . as it pertains to school shootings. Do you think that reinstating the ban on assault weapons and banning high capacity magazines would do any good?” Mrs. Clinton responded “Yes, I do. I do.” As she went on, she twice confused semi-automatic firearms with “automatic” weapons.
Mrs. Clinton also said that she was “disappointed that Congress didn’t pass universal background checks in 2013.” Being that we hold the First Amendment in higher regard than Mrs. Clinton, we’ll say she’s entitled to her “viewpoint.”
The facts, however, show that “universal” checks wouldn’t stop the exceedingly rare mass murderer, as acknowledged by nationally-recognized criminologist James Alan Fox in his Top 10 myths about mass shootings.
- WATCH: Fresno State Professor Calls for Terrorism, Praises Plane Hijackers
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- Illinois: County Declares Itself ‘Sanctuary County’ for Gun Owners
- New York: MS-13 Announces Head Hunt on Police in Wanna-Be Sanctuary State, ‘Take Out a Cop’
- No Whites Allowed: California College Swim Party Attempts to “Build Community” by Not Inviting White Students
- THUG SCUM: Sickening FL Spring Break Gang Rape Video Found
- WATCH: Ted Cruz Hammers Zuckerberg on Facebook’s Bias Against Conservative News
- RollingStone Is On The Gun-Control Wagon: The 5 Most Dangerous Guns in America
- Lindsey Graham: Russia Probe to be ‘Considered a CRIMINAL Investigation’
- Professor Jubilant Over Barbara Bush’s Death: “I’m Happy the Witch is Dead” — Continues With Very Obscene Comments
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- Target: Man in Woman’s Bathroom Exposes Himself to Child
- Pro-Gun Parkland Shooting Survivor Kyle Kashuv Questioned by School Security for Going to Gun Range With His Father
- WATCH: Citizen Takes a Stand for Our Second Amendment in EPIC Speech, “I Am The Majority”
- The Female Celebrities Go on Attack: Anyone Who is a Trump Supporter, Especially Women, Should…
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation
- Zuckerberg: Facebook Censorship of YouTube Stars Diamond and Silk was ‘Enforcement Error’