The Russian Ministry of Defence released the extraordinary footage today as its airforce pushes forward with its campaign to crush Islamic militants in Syria.
The strike was on a base in the Idib province and involved air-launched cruise missiles.
Onboard footage shows the pilot flying over the target to check out the damage.
But while doing so the plane’s camera catches ISIS fighters fleeing, one on a motorbike and others by foot.
They can be seen top down, but their shadows give away that they are running.
It is believed to have just 34 bases left as bombs and missiles rom Vladimir Putin’s bombers continue to rain down.
Other Russian footage emerging today shows key fuel stores being hit, reducing the ability of ISIS to use vehicles.
As previously reported, militants are having to resort to bikes and donkeys as they escape constant attacks.
The vile organisation is being so heavily bombarded by French and Russian bombs its killed soldiers are being thrown into sewer pits alongside rats.
If the current rate of destruction continues, ISIS could be wiped out by Christmas.
Russian president Vladimir Putin said: “Our military work in Syria must not only continue. It must be strengthened in such a way so that the terrorists will understand that retribution is inevitable.”
Read more: dailystar.co.uk
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- BREAKING: Terror Attack on Pedestrians, Mowed Down by Van — Terrorist Take Hostages at Gun Point
- Black Hawk Helicopter Downed, 5 Crew Members on Board
- Sharia Law Is Coming To A Neighborhood Near You
- Baltimore Removes All Confederate Statues in Middle of Night
- Woman is Stabbed. Two Unarmed Men Try Saving Her, Get Stabbed. Then Dude With Gun Shows Up…
- Michigan Forces Grandparents to Choose Between Their Guns and Grandchild…
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- Report: Forensic Experts say DNC was Never Hacked by Russia, An Insider Did the Job
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis Issues Statement on North Korea That Makes President Trump’s Look Tame
- Congress Demands Trump Fire his ‘White Supremacist’ Advisers
- Cars Plow Through Crowd in Virginia During Protest Clash, Casualty and Injuries Reported
- White House Fact Sheet: How Trump and Sessions Have Combated Lawless Sanctuary Cities
- Obama Breaks Silence–5 Worded Response on Charlotte RIOTS Will Have You Dropping Your Jaw [SHOCKING]
- All the Details Behind Car Attack in Charlottesville are Released, Man Behind Wheel Was… [UPDATE]
- Pastor is Now Demanding Removal of George Washington Statue Because He Owned Slaves…