The Laurens County Emergency Director Joey Avery said portions of the county were evacuated due to flood water on Sunday.
Avery said the Lydia Mill Area, Peachtree Street, and Palmetto Street areas in Clinton were all voluntarily evacuated because water was too close to some homes. Officials were working to open a shelter in Clinton.
A portion of Harris Springs Road in Waterloo was closed due to flooding.
Read more: foxcarolina.com
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- Conservative Activists Detained by Airport Police in UK — Preventing Them from Inciting “Hatred”
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- WATCH: Tennessee Students Start Fighting, Tear Down American Flag During Anti-Gun ‘Walkout’ Protest
- Media Bias and Anti-NRA Protests Causes Massive Spike in NRA Membership
- Hell and Back: 3 Sex Slave Girls Share Gratitude for Being Freed
- ‘GET OFF OUR LAND’: Navajo Tribe Chases John McCain Off their Reservation Because of This…
- Here Are the Students Not Walking Out of School for Gun-Control
- Hung Out to Dry: Duck Dynasty Family Says Phil Was Set Up
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- GA Lieutenant Governor is Planning to cut Tax Benefits for Delta if They Don’t Reverse NRA Decision
- California Appoints Illegal Alien to Office
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- JOHN PODESTA: The Man Whose Emails Damaged Hillary’s Campaign Says There is Something ‘Deeply Broken’ With the FBI
- REPORT: Trump Hating FBI Agent Peter Strzok Ignored Evidence of Hillary Clinton’s Secret Server Being Hacked
- CALLING BS ON… Left Wing Gun-Control Memes
- BREAKING: 16 Terrorists Arrested at Police Raid — but Paris Jihadist is…