The Laurens County Emergency Director Joey Avery said portions of the county were evacuated due to flood water on Sunday.
Avery said the Lydia Mill Area, Peachtree Street, and Palmetto Street areas in Clinton were all voluntarily evacuated because water was too close to some homes. Officials were working to open a shelter in Clinton.
A portion of Harris Springs Road in Waterloo was closed due to flooding.
Read more: foxcarolina.com
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- 16-Month-Old Killed After Thug Father Viciously…
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- Hillary Clinton: Republicans are the ‘Death Party’
- Watch: Fed Up Drivers vs. Liberal Ding-Bats Blocking Traffic
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- Trump Plummets ‘Refugee’ Resettlement Numbers — Destroys Obama’s Goals
- Report: Why Firing Nancy Pelosi is Harder Than it Sounds
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant