Once again, the party of treason is leading the fight not against those who are waging a holy war to destroy us, but against those who oppose jihad terror.
The Hill reported that “Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) on Wednesday invoked his ancestors’ deaths in Holocaust concentration camps as he embraced a Muslim student and promised to lead the fight against racism.” His ancestors’ deaths in Holocaust concentration camps he is likening to the fictional construct of “Islamophobia”? What craven pandering.
“Let me be very personal if I might. I’m Jewish, my father’s family died in concentration camps,” Sanders said. “I will do everything that I can to rid this country of the ugly stain of racism that has existed for far too many years.”
It’s ironic that Sanders would invoke the Holocaust in saying that he would fight against “Islamophobia,” since during World War II, the Islamic world aligned with Hitler. Haj Amin al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and effectively the leader of the Muslim world, raised Muslim armies for Hitler, waged war on behalf of the Nazis in Iraq, and conducted pogroms against the Palestinian Jews in the British Mandate of Palestine.
It also bears mentioning that the Muslim world never apologized for its role in the Holocaust. Instead, it continued to pursue Hitler’s objectives, and Mein Kampf has for years been a perpetual bestseller in Egypt, Turkey and elsewhere among Muslims.
“Sanders,” according to The Hill, “chronicled racism and discrimination’s historical roots in American culture, arguing that groups have always tried to play one group off against each other.”
Read more: breitbart.com
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- LOL: Trump Thanks Democrats for Shutting Down the Government on His One Year Presidential Anniversary
- Trump Rioters During Inauguration Day Find Out What “Justice” Means
- Watch: Two Chicks are Boarding a Sailboat to Fight Poaching, Totally Bad*ss
- Tragic: Young Boy Attempting to Save Paralyzed Father from Fire Dies
- Psychologist Answers Journalist’s Question ‘Why should your right to freedom of speech trump a trans person’s right not to be offended?’ — Leaves Her Speechless [Watch]
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- New Details: Thirteen Children Living in ‘House of Horrors’ Were Only Allowed to Shower Twice a Year, Among Other Cruel Treatment
- College Pays Professors Huge Settlement After ‘Ban of White People’ on Campus Threatened Their Lives [Video]
- Report: DHS to File Criminal Charges Against Sanctuary City Politicians
- ALERT: House Voted on Impeachment of Trump, Results Were Staggering
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- EPIC: Loan Asian Man Silences Group of Protestors with One Simple Phrase [WATCH]
- Watch: Security Footage Captures Dramatic Shoot-Out Between Cops and Armed Robbers
- Newsweek: ‘Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence’
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment