A Republican former U.S. attorney believes Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton could be facing imminent indictment over her email scandal, possibly roiling the Iowa caucuses or the New Hampshire primary in February.
Joe DiGenova, a one-time federal prosecutor originally appointed by President Reagan, told conservative radio host Laura Ingraham Tuesday that the FBI’s still-pending investigation of Clinton’s email server seems to have reached ‘a critical mass.’
Congressional Republicans last spring discovered that Clinton used a private, home-based email server in her New York home while she was secretary of state from 2009 to 2013. The scandal has dogged her presidential campaign for almost the entire past year.
The FBI has been probing whether any classified intelligence was compromised through Clinton’s unusual email setup, but she has steadfastly denied any wrongdoing and has yet to be charged with any crime.
DiGenova said that may be about to change.
‘They have reached a critical mass in their investigation of the secretary and all of her senior staff,” DiGenova said Tuesday on Ingraham’s show. ‘And, it’s going to come to a head, I would suggest, in the next 60 days.’
FBI Director James Comey has resisted efforts to lay out a timeline for his agency’s probe of the Clinton case, but if it is as imminent as DiGenova believes, it could devastate Clinton’s campaign. The Iowa caucuses are on Feb. 1 and the New Hampshire primary is on Feb. 9.
‘It’s going to be a very complex matter for the Department of Justice, but they’re not going to be able to walk away from it,’ DiGenova said.
Read more: Daily Mail
- Watch: Chuck Schumer Hammered on Senate Floor for Lying About Trump Being Under Investigation
- Millions Of Gun Owners About To Be Criminals Starting July 1st
- Is This How Otto Warmbier Was Put In A Comma? Leaked Footage Shows North Korean Officials Beating A Woman Senseless For…
- Smug Thug Smirking While Widow Testifies During Murder Trial is Destroyed by Judge [Watch]
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- BREAKING: Republicans Delay Health Care Vote, Not Enough…
- Student Going to Jail for Registering Dead People as Democratic Voters
- Snowflake Alert! University Now Has ‘Emotional Risk’ Assessment For Student Events
- London Women Targeted for Continuous Acid Attacks
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- WaPo Publishes Fact-less Story Thomas Jefferson ‘Celebrated Ramadan’
- CNN Employees Resign After Fake News Scandal
- ISIS Forces Sex Slave to EAT Her 1yr-Old Son
- John McCain Tight Lipped on His Foundation After Being Busted for Taking Foreign Money from Questionable Sources
- Black Trump Supporter Demolishes Maxine Waters — “You Have Destroyed the Black Community!”
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’