By Dan Riehl
Former NYC Police Commissioner Ray Kelly talked terrorism, as well as his new book, Vigilance: My Life Serving America and Protecting Its Empire City, which provides detailed accounts of sixteen different terror plots targeting NYC foiled under his watch.
Kelly joined host Stephen K. Bannon on Breitbart News Daily today for an exclusive interview that touched upon the broader subject of world terrorism, as well.
During his time in NYC Kelly was instrumental in setting up the Demographics Unit, which later became the Zone Assessment Unit. Kelly insists that the unit’s work was vetted through several high quality lawyers and everything it did was “Constitutional, legal, (and) effective.”
Read more: Breitbart.com
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- What Is An Assault Rifle?
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- Uranium One Informant: Moscow Paid Millions to Influence Clinton’s Favorability
- Chicago Police Commander Killed by Felon in Downtown Chicago
- WATCH: ABC’s Pathetic Attempt to Connect White House Rob Porter Drama with Florida Massacre
- How the FBI Failed to Track Down Florida Shooter After YouTube Threat Using His Real Name
- Watch: ‘Blue’ is the Best Documentary Against the Green Movement — Proves How They are Destroying the Earth
- National Park Service to Give Big Money for Black Panther Monument, Even Though Organization Killed NPS Officer