I’ve had a few long term relationships. Some people would call me a “serial dater”. But, if there’s something that bothers me about that person that I don’t believe I’ll ever get over, I break up with them. Why? Because you don’t want to marry someone when you aren’t compatible as a couple in the first place.
If you try on a pair of pants at the store and you like how it fits on your legs but hate the way it makes your butt look.. You aren’t going to take them home with you anyway and just hope you can squeeze yourself into them after you’ve lost those two pounds. Why? Because you aren’t compatible.
Compatibility is so important to realize before the rings, not after. Pay attention to how he treats his mother. Is he clean? Does he drink a lot? Are you too blind to see any flaws beyond his good looks? And for the guys: is she sketchy with her phone? Does she act totally different around her friends? Have people warned you about her?
People are making marriages look like a complete joke these days. “Let’s just get married and if we can’t figure it out in 9 months well get a divorce, no big deal!” A divorce should be the Last resort. After you’ve tried counseling and literally everything else possible. At one point in time you thought this person was who you wanted to spend your lifetime with. That doesn’t just change over a course of months, or it never was real to begin with (which you should’ve realized before the day you said “I do”).
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation
- WATCH: Sarah Sanders Hammers the Media for Criticizing Trump’s MS-13 ‘Animals’ Comment
- Santa Fe School Shooter Killed High School Crush During Attack
- WATCH: Liberal Politician Wants to Make it Illegal to Manufacture Semi-Automatic Rifles, ‘Get Them Out Of Our Communities’
- FBI HITS MOTHER-LOAD: Found 650,000 Clinton Emails On Weiner’s Computer — Warrant Obtained
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- Media Bias and Anti-NRA Protests Causes Massive Spike in NRA Membership
- Seattle Seahawks Player Claims Cops ‘Racially Profiled’ Him — Cops Respond With All the Details He Omitted
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?