During the November 25 airing of Fox News’ Special Report, French Ambassador to the United States Gerard Araud countered Donald Trump’s emphasis on the importance of an armed citizenry by claiming that armed citizens succeed in defending themselves “only in the movies.”
Araud was specifically reacting to a tweet sent after the January 7 Charlie Hebdo attacks in which Trump wrote, “Isn’t it interesting that the tragedy in Paris took place in one of the toughest gun control countries in the world?” Talking Points Memo reported that Araud responded to the tweet by calling Trump a “vulture,” then deleted the tweet after attacking Trump.
On Special Report, Araud admitted sending and deleting the tweet containing the word “vulture,” but made clear that he still stands by it. And he brought in the example of the November 13 attacks, as well–where gunmen entered a “theater hall” and opened fire…
Read more: Breitbart
- Is This How Otto Warmbier Was Put In A Comma? Leaked Footage Shows North Korean Officials Beating A Woman Senseless For…
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Watch: Chuck Schumer Hammered on Senate Floor for Lying About Trump Being Under Investigation
- WaPo Publishes Fact-less Story Thomas Jefferson ‘Celebrated Ramadan’
- CNN Employees Resign After Fake News Scandal
- Trump’s Travel Ban Reinstated by Supreme Court
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- North Korea Claims They’re the ‘Victim’ in Otto Warmbier’s Death
- Snowflake Alert! University Now Has ‘Emotional Risk’ Assessment For Student Events
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- After Russian-Trump Fake News Story, CNN Is Imposing New Rules — But Will They Help?
- Watch: One Person’s Fit of Road Rage Backfires, Cause Insane Chain Reaction
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Throwback: Muslim Leader, ‘If it’s Not Islamic then the Law of the Land & Those Who Make it can go to Hell’
- Black Trump Supporter Demolishes Maxine Waters — “You Have Destroyed the Black Community!”
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- Hillary Clinton: Republicans are the ‘Death Party’