A gang of paedophiles raped and abused babies and toddlers then streamed the attacks over the internet, a court heard.
Members travelled hundreds of miles to carry out the sickening attacks or used the web to encourage others to abuse victims.
In one case, the ring tried to groom a mother and father before their baby was even born.
And two brothers in America were forced to abuse each other for paedophiles watching online.
Chilling internet chats revealed members of the gang, who lived across the UK, would also offer advice on how to drug young victims and avoid injury.
Seven men, aged 31 to 51, were convicted of 30 child sex offences including child rape.
They are Matthew Lisk, 33, from East Sussex, Adam Toms, 35, from Somerset, Christoper Knight, 35, from Manchester and John Denham, formally known as Benjamin Harrop, 50, from Wiltshire.
Read more: itv.com
- Her Orders were to Take Down Flight 93 on 9/11, But Lt. Heather “Lucky” Penney Was Flying an Unarmed F-16
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- Vegas Police Arrest Student Issuing School Death Threats On Instagram — Unlike Broward County
- Trump’s Sexual Harassment Accusers Sit Down With Megyn Kelly
- #WarriorChick: Man Gropes Woman and Says She “Likes it” Because She is “American” — Her Response Left Him Bruised and Beaten
- EX-CONVICT: Has a Few Choice Words for Cop Haters and It’s EPIC
- Victory: Democrats Give in to GOP, Abandon the “Schumer Shutdown”
- Professor Who Called Trump’s Win ‘an Act of Terrorism’ Will Receive This as a Reward
- FLASHBACK: When Trump Said McCain Was NOT a War Hero–He Was RIGHT
- Seattle Seahawks Player Claims Cops ‘Racially Profiled’ Him — Cops Respond With All the Details He Omitted
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?
- UN Military Vehicles Roaming This American State–Is Obama Fulfilling His Promise of a Global Police Force?
- PRINCESS OR QUEEN: THE 11 DIFFERENCES BETWEEN DATING A GIRL VS A WOMAN