The arrest of a 51-year-old man in Bavaria last week could be connected to the explosions and shootings in the French capital.
Public broadcaster Bayrischer Rundfunk said German authorities informed French officials about the arrest of the man near the German-Austrian border on November 5. It did not provide a source for its information.
Bavarian state police spokesman Ludwig Waldinger confirmed that firearms, explosives and hand grenades were found.
Read more: jihadwatch.org
- CNN Reporter SHAMES 12yr-Old Girls for Not Wanting to See ‘Penises’ in Their Locker Rooms — Preaches Tolerance for…
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- LMAO: Watch Nancy Pelosi’s Face at the Moment Trump Said, an ‘Imploding Obamacare Disaster’
- Arkansas Might Remove the Clinton’s Name from Their Airport — Should They Do It?
- Feminist Lawyer Attempted to Bribe Women Who Accused Trump of Sexual Misconduct
- Off-Duty Officer Pulls Gun & Fires During Altercation with Group of Teens — Should He Be Punished?
- OBAMA: ‘People Will Look Back… And See I Was Right And Trump Was Wrong’
- WATCH: CNN Anchor Says Americans Should Wear HIJABS to Show Solidarity to Fearful Muslims
- REVEALED: Obama’s State Department Made Deal with Hillary Clinton to Keep Certain Documents Secret
- WATCH: Female ISIS Captives Remove Their Veils and BURN Them
- Gator Bites Man While Bathing in Pond: “It ate his toes off.”
- DEAR AMERICA: Do You Agree Trump Should Dismantle the Iran Deal?
- WATCH: Trump Humiliates BBC Reporter After Her ‘Hard Hitting’ Question and it’s EPIC!
- LEAKED: James Comey’s Shocking Edits to His Public Statement On Hillary Clinton Probe
- TRUMP: Democrats Using Fabricated Stories from Women After Failed Russia Collusion Case