Omar Khadr’s smile hasn’t changed.
The cheerful face staring at readers from the cover of November’s Maclean’s magazine instantly recalls the joyous grin illuminated in green night vision videos of Khadr taken during 2002, when he was planting roadside bombs to be used against U.S. troops in Afghanistan.
“It’s a disgrace that he is on the cover of a mainstream news magazine, being portrayed as a victim, and in the company of two real victims, including a victim of Islamic terrorism,” Ezra Levant told FoxNews.com. Levant is the author of “The Enemy Within: Terror, Lies and the Whitewashing of Omar Khadr.”
“Khadr’s transformation from a racist, sexist, Jew-hating terrorist, into a celebrity and folk hero is the result of nearly 10 years of combined propaganda by leftist journalists and lawyers – with Khadr as the willing participant,” Levant said. “They have managed to transform a pathological murderer into a ‘victim,’ providing Al Qaeda with a great PR victory.”
Khadr, 28, is described as a victim of “searing personal tragedy” on the front of Maclean’s, a weekly Canadian news magazine with a purported readership of nearly 2.5 million. In the cover shot he stands behind two seated women: one a sexual assault victim who was left for dead and one who was kidnapped by Somali criminals.
That Khadr is the confessed murderer of a U.S. soldier, who lived in Osama Bin Laden’s Afghan compound and served as an Al Qaeda translator is mentioned nowhere on the magazine cover, nor in promotional materials.
Read more: Fox News
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- Conservative Activists Detained by Airport Police in UK — Preventing Them from Inciting “Hatred”
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- WATCH: Tennessee Students Start Fighting, Tear Down American Flag During Anti-Gun ‘Walkout’ Protest
- Media Bias and Anti-NRA Protests Causes Massive Spike in NRA Membership
- Hell and Back: 3 Sex Slaves Girls Share Gratitude for Being Freed
- ‘GET OFF OUR LAND’: Navajo Tribe Chases John McCain Off their Reservation Because of This…
- Hung Out to Dry: Duck Dynasty Family Says Phil Was Set Up
- GA Lieutenant Governor is Planning to cut Tax Benefits for Delta if They Don’t Reverse NRA Decision
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- JOHN PODESTA: The Man Whose Emails Damaged Hillary’s Campaign Says There is Something ‘Deeply Broken’ With the FBI
- REPORT: Trump Hating FBI Agent Peter Strzok Ignored Evidence of Hillary Clinton’s Secret Server Being Hacked
- BREAKING: 16 Terrorists Arrested at Police Raid — but Paris Jihadist is…
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- TERRORISM LOSES AGAIN: Man who had the Intentions of Beheading a Police Officer was Fatally Shot
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking