A 25-year-old Army sergeant who was planning to take photos in military gear was arrested at Fayetteville’s Cross Creek Mall Thursday evening after dozens of panicked 911 calls from shoppers.
Bryan Scott Wolfinger is charged with going armed to the terror of the public. Police said Wolfinger was carrying an AR-15 assault rifle, military ballistic panel carrier and multiple high-capacity rifle magazine when he was taken into custody.
Investigators said multiple shoppers began calling 911 shortly after Wolfinger arrived at the mall for a photo shoot.
Officers arriving on scene encountered Wolfinger near an entrance in the Macy’s wing of the mall, and he was taken into custody without incident.
Wolfinger was processed at the Cumberland County jail and released to his company commander at Fort Bragg, police said.
Read more: wral.com
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- Chick Lectures Crowd of White Women: ‘I Believe White People Are Born Into Not Being Human’ [Video]
- Artist Projects 3 Messages on Trump Hotel: “The President of the United States is a Known Racist and Nazi Sympathizer”
- NBA Star Charles Barkley Disses Confederate Statue Obsession — Tells Black Community to Focus on These 3 Things Instead
- Arizona Court Rules Guns are Loaded, Even When Empty…
- Apparently Saint and Little Native American Boy Statue is White Supremacy…
- 9yr-Old Girl Has Some Mad Crazy Handgun Skills [Video]
- CBS Discovers the Brutal Reality of Gun Laws During Interview
- Trump to North Korea: You “will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which the world has never seen before.”
- Crucified: ISIS Crucifies 8 Christians for Converting Out of Islam
- Krauthammer: If You Take Up Arms Against The United States You Have Forfeited Your Rights
- ALERT: Wasserman Schultz’ ex-IT Aide Now Faces 4-count Indictment
- REPORT: Rabid Hillary Supporters Harass and Attack Electoral College Voters
- Antifa Protester in Virginia Attacked Journalist — Caused Concussion [Video]
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Watch: Televangelists’ Reason for Buying Private Jet is so They can ‘Talk to God’, Avoid Commercial Airliners with ‘Dope Filled… Demons’
- The Key to Basic Handgun Training? K.I.S.S. [Watch]
- Pastor is Now Demanding Removal of George Washington Statue Because He Owned Slaves…