GOP Consultant Rick Wilson says GOP establishment needs to “put a bullet” in Trump’s head.
Wilson has also hurled insults at Trump supporters the past few months.
On Tuesday evening, establishment Republican consultant Rick Wilson said the GOP establishment donor class must find a way to “put a bullet” in GOP frontrunner Donald Trump.
In an interview with MSNBC’s Chris Hayes, Wilson conceded that “Trump is still a very powerful force right now” because he appeals to part of the of the conservative base that Wilson said was activated by his “nativist” message. Wilson insisted that the donor class “can’t just sit back on the sidelines and say, ‘oh well, don’t worry, this will all work itself out.’”
“They’re still going to have to go out and put a bullet in Donald Trump,” Wilson said. “And that’s a fact.”
Republican establishment figures who have underestimated Trump since he entered the race are reportedly looking to raise millions to try to derail Trump and knock him out of the race. Wilson added that the Republican establishment must figure out a way to find a candidate who can successfully “post up” against Hillary Clinton because “neither Donald Trump or Ben Carson is ready to go up against the Clinton machine. Wilson claimed that Trump and Carson are “obviously not ready for primetime.”…
Read more: The Gateway Pundit
- California Appoints Illegal Alien to Office
- Melania Trump Cuts Pork from First Lady Payroll After Michelle Obama’s Extensive Spending
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Conservative Activists Detained by Airport Police in UK — Preventing Them from Inciting “Hatred”
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- School Parades Kindergarteners in Gun-Control ‘Walkout’ — Did They Exploit the Children?
- CAUGHT: Trump Sniffs Out Biggest Iranian Spy in White House
- Alert: High School Shooting, One Dead and Multiple Wounded
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- DEAR AMERICA: Should Donald Trump ACCEPT This Executive Order on the Second Amendment?
- Senator Kamala Harris Completes ‘Democrat Stupidity Course’ After Tweeting this Moronic Statement on Illegal Immigration
- Why I Killed Jeffrey Dahmer
- Identical Twin Studies Show the Only Gay Genes that Exist are Made by Versace
- Allah Adios: Muslim Migrants Finally Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- Watch: DREAMer Goes After Pelosi and Schumer, Thanks Trump Instead
- WATCH: Katy Perry Forces Kiss on American Idol Contestant, is He a #MeToo Victim?
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives