Breitbart News’ John Nolte had a perceptive piece this weekend on the GOP Establishment having no desire to beat Hillary Clinton or elect Donald Trump. They don’t want to use the most potent issue against Hillary, who is counting on an overwhelming advantage among women: her alleged bullying of the women unlucky enough to be Bill Clinton’s alleged sexual targets.
Only Trump has the courage to debunk the notion that Hillary has been “an advocate for women and girls.”
It’s as much about Hillary’s conduct as it is about Bill. Hillary Clinton has been the point person behind the “nuts or sluts” strategy employed to malign the various women allegedly sexually assaulted by Bill or who had consensual sex with Bill only to be used and dumped. Using private investigators, Hillary’s actions were aimed at silencing allegations to stop what Team Clinton derisively called “the bimbo eruptions.” After Bill allegedly assaulted them physically, Hillary allegedly assaulted them psychologically.
The chilling story of Juanita Broaddrick, for example, on NBC with Lisa Myers describinghow Bill Clinton allegedly raped and bit her is Exhibit A. Broaddrick claimed to be raped and bitten by Bill Clinton and menaced by Hillary. But as to Broaddrick’s allegation, apparently only one national reporter, Sam Donaldson, ever asked Bill Clinton about the charge. To Donaldson’s question, Clinton said, in effect, talk to my lawyer.
Although Broaddrick claims Hillary tried to intimidate her at a public function, Hillary allegedly told a voter back in 2007 that she didn’t know who Broaddrick is and never met her.
The mainstream media also does not want to go there. CNN’s Don Lemon shut off the microphone of a guest who dared raise the issue, claiming Bill’s actions are irrelevant to Hillary. When I appeared on Fox Business News, host Charles Payne argued “it was my opinion” that the Clinton sex assaults happened. Paula Corbin Jones and Kathleen Willey say differently.
The GOP Establishment has no belly for this fight.
Below is a transcript of a segment with CNN anchor Kate Bolduan and Ana Navarro, a confidante of Jeb Bush and someone who is very much a part of the political elite.
Read more: Breitbart
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Defense Secretary James Mattis is Ready to Shoot Down North Korea’s Ballistic Missiles
- Crocodile ‘Whisperer’ Claimed the Creatures Wouldn’t Harm Him, Then He Went for a Swim
- Trump UN Speech: ‘Rocket Man’ Kim Jong Un is on ‘suicide mission’ [WATCH]
- ISIS on the Verge of Losing its ‘Capital’
- Bill O’Reilly Breaks His Silence: His Firing was a ‘Political and Financial Hit Job’ [Video]
- CNN Made to Report Trump’s ‘Wiretap’ Accusations May Have Been True
- WATCH: US Open Champion Sloane Stephens When Asked if She has New ‘Hunger’ to Win More Games Gives Hilarious Answer — Endorses Capitalism
- MSNBC Host Claims Antifa is ‘on the Side of Angels’
- College Pays Professors Huge Settlement After ‘Ban of White People’ on Campus Threatened Their Lives [Video]
- Columbus Day Now has a New Racially Acceptable Name in Los Angeles, Explorer to be Erased from History…
- WATCH: ‘Innocent’ Lion Starts Eating Cape Buffalo that’s Still Alive… Then his Buddies Interfere
- Second Suspect in London Tube Bombing is a Syrian Migrant [VIDEO]
- Kaepernick Was About to Get Signed, Then His Girlfriend Tweeted Racist Message About Ray Lewis
- ALERT: Bomb Threat Reported for Central London Tube Trains
- Photo Gallery
- BARBARIC: Two White Teenagers Beat Black Friend Hold her Down to Get Raped
- Obama’s Deputy Chief of Staff Reveals Michelle Was the Real Boss and if She Got Mad, Oh Boy…