Breitbart News’ John Nolte had a perceptive piece this weekend on the GOP Establishment having no desire to beat Hillary Clinton or elect Donald Trump. They don’t want to use the most potent issue against Hillary, who is counting on an overwhelming advantage among women: her alleged bullying of the women unlucky enough to be Bill Clinton’s alleged sexual targets.
Only Trump has the courage to debunk the notion that Hillary has been “an advocate for women and girls.”
It’s as much about Hillary’s conduct as it is about Bill. Hillary Clinton has been the point person behind the “nuts or sluts” strategy employed to malign the various women allegedly sexually assaulted by Bill or who had consensual sex with Bill only to be used and dumped. Using private investigators, Hillary’s actions were aimed at silencing allegations to stop what Team Clinton derisively called “the bimbo eruptions.” After Bill allegedly assaulted them physically, Hillary allegedly assaulted them psychologically.
The chilling story of Juanita Broaddrick, for example, on NBC with Lisa Myers describinghow Bill Clinton allegedly raped and bit her is Exhibit A. Broaddrick claimed to be raped and bitten by Bill Clinton and menaced by Hillary. But as to Broaddrick’s allegation, apparently only one national reporter, Sam Donaldson, ever asked Bill Clinton about the charge. To Donaldson’s question, Clinton said, in effect, talk to my lawyer.
Although Broaddrick claims Hillary tried to intimidate her at a public function, Hillary allegedly told a voter back in 2007 that she didn’t know who Broaddrick is and never met her.
The mainstream media also does not want to go there. CNN’s Don Lemon shut off the microphone of a guest who dared raise the issue, claiming Bill’s actions are irrelevant to Hillary. When I appeared on Fox Business News, host Charles Payne argued “it was my opinion” that the Clinton sex assaults happened. Paula Corbin Jones and Kathleen Willey say differently.
The GOP Establishment has no belly for this fight.
Below is a transcript of a segment with CNN anchor Kate Bolduan and Ana Navarro, a confidante of Jeb Bush and someone who is very much a part of the political elite.
Read more: Breitbart
- Child Sex Slave Escapes Captor, But Now She is the One in Jail
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- POLL: President Trump Wants to Expose Sexual Harassers in Congress — Do You Love This?
- Kathy Griffin Attacks Trump Again in Bizarre Video [WATCH]
- Chick Who Stole MAGA Hat from College Student is in Serious Trouble [VIDEO]
- The Best Scopes for Your Hunting Rifle
- 2yr-Old Beats Stage 4 Cancer with Breakthrough Treatment
- ‘YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN AFRICA’: Group of Black People Taunt BIKINI-CLAD Woman, She Instantly Loses Her Sh*t [VIDEO]
- Bug out Guns: 7 Best Firearms for your Bug out Arsenal
- Japan Prepares for Mass Evacuation as Kim Jong-un Becomes More Unhinged
- Prostitute Shoots Man in the Head Because He Didn’t Know How to…
- WATCH: Off-Duty Police Officer Caught in Gun Fight While Holding His Young Child
- Newt Gingrich: ‘If Muslims Believe in Sharia Law They Should Be…’ Do You Agree?
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ Star Tells Muslim Women’s March Leader to Put a Sock In It After Saying THIS…
- ALERT: Mugabe ‘Resigns’ From Office
- Revealed: George Soros has Been Winning Small Political Victories That Can Jeopardize America
- NOT YOUR AVERAGE STREET FIGHT: Police Break Up Street Fight in UK involving AK47, Machine Gun and a Rocket Launcher
- GERMAN JIHADIST: Returns From Syria, Claims Multiple Attacks are Coming to…