Breitbart News’ John Nolte had a perceptive piece this weekend on the GOP Establishment having no desire to beat Hillary Clinton or elect Donald Trump. They don’t want to use the most potent issue against Hillary, who is counting on an overwhelming advantage among women: her alleged bullying of the women unlucky enough to be Bill Clinton’s alleged sexual targets.
Only Trump has the courage to debunk the notion that Hillary has been “an advocate for women and girls.”
It’s as much about Hillary’s conduct as it is about Bill. Hillary Clinton has been the point person behind the “nuts or sluts” strategy employed to malign the various women allegedly sexually assaulted by Bill or who had consensual sex with Bill only to be used and dumped. Using private investigators, Hillary’s actions were aimed at silencing allegations to stop what Team Clinton derisively called “the bimbo eruptions.” After Bill allegedly assaulted them physically, Hillary allegedly assaulted them psychologically.
The chilling story of Juanita Broaddrick, for example, on NBC with Lisa Myers describinghow Bill Clinton allegedly raped and bit her is Exhibit A. Broaddrick claimed to be raped and bitten by Bill Clinton and menaced by Hillary. But as to Broaddrick’s allegation, apparently only one national reporter, Sam Donaldson, ever asked Bill Clinton about the charge. To Donaldson’s question, Clinton said, in effect, talk to my lawyer.
Although Broaddrick claims Hillary tried to intimidate her at a public function, Hillary allegedly told a voter back in 2007 that she didn’t know who Broaddrick is and never met her.
The mainstream media also does not want to go there. CNN’s Don Lemon shut off the microphone of a guest who dared raise the issue, claiming Bill’s actions are irrelevant to Hillary. When I appeared on Fox Business News, host Charles Payne argued “it was my opinion” that the Clinton sex assaults happened. Paula Corbin Jones and Kathleen Willey say differently.
The GOP Establishment has no belly for this fight.
Below is a transcript of a segment with CNN anchor Kate Bolduan and Ana Navarro, a confidante of Jeb Bush and someone who is very much a part of the political elite.
Read more: Breitbart
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- Hundreds of Teachers Sign Up for Concealed Carry Class
- No Liberals, America is NOT the Worst Western Country When it Comes to Mass Shootings
- CNN’s Chris Cuomo Tries Peddling False Report on Buying an “AR-15 in Five Minutes”
- Billy Graham’s Final Message to the World Before He Passed Away
- Gun Controllers Post ‘Kill the NRA’ Billboard — Organization Behind it Will Shock You
- One School has Armed Their Staff with Guns After Florida Shooting — Good Idea?
- Sex Robot Conference Proposes Child Sex Bots to ‘Cure’ Pedophilia
- ISIS Gives New Meaning to Craigslist Killers, Lures Hostages by…
- BARF IT’S HARF: Watch State Dep. Marie Harf’s Latest Interview, It’s Worse than her Last One
- WATCH: California Teacher Calls Military ‘Lowest of Our Low’
- The Hero Coach Who Saved Dozens of Students by Sacrificing Himself
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- WATCH: When This Thug is Caught Messing with This Man’s Wife Things Get Bad Real Quick
- WATCH: Classmate of Nikolas Cruz Reported Him Multiple Times and Claims ‘He talked about killing our friends’
- Army Awards Slain JROTC Cadets for Their Heroism During Parkland School Shooting
- Exposed: Maxine Waters Lives in Highly Segregated Wealthy Community, No Where Near Her Represented District