Gov. Nathan Deal announced Monday he will veto the controversial Religious Freedom Restoration Act.
According to the governor’s office:
“HB 757 doesn’t reflect the character of our state or the character of our people.”
Deal’s office issued a statement Monday morning saying he would speak at 10 a.m., but did not specify what he would talk discuss.
However, sources told Channel 2’s Lori Geary the governor would be speaking about the Religious Freedom Restoration Act.
- Is This How Otto Warmbier Was Put In A Comma? Leaked Footage Shows North Korean Officials Beating A Woman Senseless For…
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Watch: Chuck Schumer Hammered on Senate Floor for Lying About Trump Being Under Investigation
- Trump’s Travel Ban Reinstated by Supreme Court
- WaPo Publishes Fact-less Story Thomas Jefferson ‘Celebrated Ramadan’
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- CNN Employees Resign After Fake News Scandal
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- North Korea Claims They’re the ‘Victim’ in Otto Warmbier’s Death
- Snowflake Alert! University Now Has ‘Emotional Risk’ Assessment For Student Events
- Report: Why Firing Nancy Pelosi is Harder Than it Sounds
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- After Russian-Trump Fake News Story, CNN Is Imposing New Rules — But Will They Help?
- Watch: One Person’s Fit of Road Rage Backfires, Cause Insane Chain Reaction
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Throwback: Muslim Leader, ‘If it’s Not Islamic then the Law of the Land & Those Who Make it can go to Hell’
- Black Trump Supporter Demolishes Maxine Waters — “You Have Destroyed the Black Community!”