Sean Penn secretly met with Joaquin Guzman for an interview months ago, according to an article published by Rolling Stone Saturday night.
The 55-year-old actor went to Mexico in October to meet with “El Chapo,” the notorious drug lord who was on the run after he escaped from a Mexican prison in July.
Guzman is the head of “one of the world’s most prolific, violent and powerful drug cartels.”
Penn then conducted a seven-hour interview with him in a Mexican jungle while surrounded by cartel guards.
Read more: Daily Caller
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- WATCH: Sarah Palin Says She’s Never Been Sexually Harassed Because Everyone Knows She Has a…
- ‘YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN AFRICA’: Group of Black People Taunt BIKINI-CLAD Woman, She Instantly Loses Her Sh*t [VIDEO]
- Kathy Griffin Attacks Trump Again in Bizarre Video [WATCH]
- The Best Scopes for Your Hunting Rifle
- Child Sex Slave Escapes Captor, But Now She is the One in Jail
- WATCH: Off-Duty Police Officer Caught in Gun Fight While Holding His Young Child
- 2yr-Old Beats Stage 4 Cancer with Breakthrough Treatment
- CNN Commentator: When it Comes to Criticizing NFL Players “White People Don’t Get to…”
- Bug out Guns: 7 Best Firearms for your Bug out Arsenal
- Watch: When Americans ‘Steal’ Illegal Immigrants’ Job
- ALERT: Mugabe ‘Resigns’ From Office
- Revealed: George Soros has Been Winning Small Political Victories That Can Jeopardize America
- Senator Al Fraken Caught Sexually Harassing a Model
- Photo Gallery
- Prostitute Shoots Man in the Head Because He Didn’t Know How to…
- Exposed: Maxine Waters Lives in Highly Segregated Wealthy Community, No Where Near Her Represented District
- Major Economic Liberty Case Lands at Supreme Court