A mother-of-three from Walsall has been found guilty of failing to tell the authorities her husband was about to join the so-called Islamic State.
Muslim convert Lorna Moore, 33, born in County Tyrone, knew her husband Sajid Aslam was part of a network leaving to live under IS, a jury concluded.
Their friend, Ayman Shaukat, was also convicted for his roles in helping Aslam and another man to travel.
Police say women were being urged to go and give birth inside IS territory.
Read more: BBC
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- Parkland High School Student Blames Media for Politicizing the School Shooting, Instead of Focusing on Students Who Lost Their Lives
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Quit Acting to ‘Save Our Democracy’ from Donald Trump
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- VIDEO: Students ‘Protest’ Gun Violence by Laying Around Doing Nothing
- Little Girl was Going to Attend Daddy-Daughter Dance Alone, Until This Soldier Showed Up
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- WATCH: Mariah Carey Caught Lip Syncing During NYE Performance–Storms Off Stage, But Not Before She Said This…
- PRO GUN WIN: See How this Judge Just Changed the Game for Gun Owners
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- The Hero Coach Who Saved Dozens of Students by Sacrificing Himself
- How the FBI Failed to Track Down Florida Shooter After YouTube Threat Using His Real Name
- Watch: Democrat Senator Admits Trump is Right About the Wall