The Texas Senate voted Thursday to create a tax free weekend for guns and hunting supplies. On the weekend before hunting season begins in September, Texans would be able to buy scopes, ammunition and firearms without having to pay sales tax on the item.
The bill’s author says Louisiana has a sales tax holiday on hunting items and Texans cross the eastern border for cheaper goods. He wants that business to stay in Texas and to promote hunting in the state of Texas.
Read more: kxan.com
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- 16-Month-Old Killed After Thug Father Viciously…
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- Watch: Fed Up Drivers vs. Liberal Ding-Bats Blocking Traffic
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- North Korea Claims They’re the ‘Victim’ in Otto Warmbier’s Death
- Trump’s Travel Ban Reinstated by Supreme Court
- Report: Why Firing Nancy Pelosi is Harder Than it Sounds
- Watch: Chuck Schumer Hammered on Senate Floor for Lying About Trump Being Under Investigation