Charles Krauthammer tonight slammed President Barack Obama’s remarks today at the National Prayer Breakfast, where Obama compared ISIS attacks to the violence committed by Christians in the Crusades.
“Humanity has been grappling with these questions throughout human history. Unless we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ. In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ,” Obama said.
Krauthammer told Sean Hannity, “I was stunned that the president could say something so at once banal and offensive.”
Read more: Fox News
- Her Orders were to Take Down Flight 93 on 9/11, But Lt. Heather “Lucky” Penney Was Flying an Unarmed F-16
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- Vegas Police Arrest Student Issuing School Death Threats On Instagram — Unlike Broward County
- Trump’s Sexual Harassment Accusers Sit Down With Megyn Kelly
- #WarriorChick: Man Gropes Woman and Says She “Likes it” Because She is “American” — Her Response Left Him Bruised and Beaten
- EX-CONVICT: Has a Few Choice Words for Cop Haters and It’s EPIC
- Victory: Democrats Give in to GOP, Abandon the “Schumer Shutdown”
- Professor Who Called Trump’s Win ‘an Act of Terrorism’ Will Receive This as a Reward
- Seattle Seahawks Player Claims Cops ‘Racially Profiled’ Him — Cops Respond With All the Details He Omitted
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?
- UN Military Vehicles Roaming This American State–Is Obama Fulfilling His Promise of a Global Police Force?
- PRINCESS OR QUEEN: THE 11 DIFFERENCES BETWEEN DATING A GIRL VS A WOMAN