As any liberal will be quick to point out, education and religion don’t mix. The reason, they will tell you, usually with more than a hint of impatience, is the so-called “establishment clause” in the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, which reads, “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion.” If you’re wondering where the words “separation of church and state” appear, they don’t.
Despite the left’s fondness for imposing that interpretation on the founders’ language, they are willing to grant exemptions, at least for the “right” religion. So when Eman Muthana, a Muslim student at the World School of Inquiry in Rochester, N.Y., wrote a one-page letter to Principal Sheela Webster asking if the school could participate in World Hijab Day, Webster gave the request an instantaneous thumbs-up, hailing the suggestion as an opportunity to practice diversity and inclusion.
According to Rochester ABC affiliate WHAM, Muthana’s letter explained:
World Hijab Day invites every woman to wear the hijab for a day so they would experience how women who wear the hijab are treated by others.
Read more: libertyunyielding.com
- BREAKING: Terror Attack on Pedestrians, Mowed Down by Van — Terrorist Take Hostages at Gun Point
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- Missouri Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’
- Baltimore Removes All Confederate Statues in Middle of Night
- Woman is Stabbed. Two Unarmed Men Try Saving Her, Get Stabbed. Then Dude With Gun Shows Up…
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville
- White House Fact Sheet: How Trump and Sessions Have Combated Lawless Sanctuary Cities
- Michigan Forces Grandparents to Choose Between Their Guns and Grandchild…
- Obama Breaks Silence–5 Worded Response on Charlotte RIOTS Will Have You Dropping Your Jaw [SHOCKING]
- All the Details Behind Car Attack in Charlottesville are Released, Man Behind Wheel Was… [UPDATE]
- Pastor is Now Demanding Removal of George Washington Statue Because He Owned Slaves…
- Prayers For Trump! Group of Pastors form Prayer Circle with President in the Oval
- ‘They Brought it on Themselves’: Dallas Commissioner Votes Against Honoring Police Officers Murdered by BLM Supporter
- GOOD JOB DAD: Father Gave his College Daughter a Gun, Saves her Life During Home Invasion
- Cop Mohammed Noor Shot Yoga Teacher From Patrol Car, While Reaching Over His Partner