On Thursday, Oregon Labor Commissioner Brad Avakian levied a $135,000 fine against Aaron and Melissa Klein, Christian owners of the Sweetcakes by Melissa bakery, for having refused to bake a cake for a lesbian wedding in 2013.
Hours after the fine was announced, however, Aaron Klein fired back with an epic 7-word warning to Avakian.
“Unfortunately, he’s doing this with the wrong Christian, because I fight back,” he boldly told reporters.
Specifically, the father of five intended to fight back by requesting a stay “in an effort to delay the order.” This would give him and his wife more time to pay back the hefty $135,000 fine. Klein worried that paying it right now all at once would financially ruin his family.
Klein also slammed Avakian for allegedly maintaining an “inappropriate relationship” with Basic Rights Oregon, a gay rights group.
“This guy has been biased from the get-go,” Klein asserted.
Furthermore, Klein shared his disgust at the fact that Avakian issued a “cease and desist” gag order that took away his and his wife’s right “to advertise that they would decline to make same-sex wedding cakes in the future.”
“He wants to silence anyone who opposes his point of view,” Klein remarked.
Read more: conservativetribune.com
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- Armed Intruder Breaks into Family’s Apartment, Tries Raping Daughter — Enter the Pissed Off Father…
- BREAKING: Barcelona Terrorist Found Wearing an Explosive Belt ‘Screaming Allahu Akbar’ — Has Been Shot Down
- Artist Projects 3 Messages on Trump Hotel: “The President of the United States is a Known Racist and Nazi Sympathizer”
- Senator Apologizes for ‘Assassinate Trump’ Comment… Almost a Week Later
- Arizona Court Rules Guns are Loaded, Even When Empty…
- Chick Lectures Crowd of White Women: ‘I Believe White People Are Born Into Not Being Human’ [Video]
- Apparently Saint and Little Native American Boy Statue is White Supremacy…
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- NBA Star Charles Barkley Disses Confederate Statue Obsession — Tells Black Community to Focus on These 3 Things Instead
- Should Antifa be Labeled as a Terror Organization? This Petition Says It Should.
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Charlottesville Police Chief Says Everyone was Guilty of Violence: ‘Mutually Combating Individuals In The Crowd’
- John McCain Tight Lipped on His Foundation After Being Busted for Taking Foreign Money from Questionable Sources
- BOOM: After Trump’s ‘FAKE NEWS’ Comment, CNN’s Stocks Take a Hit
- All You Need To Know About “Assault” Rifles
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- White House Fact Sheet: How Trump and Sessions Have Combated Lawless Sanctuary Cities