A former high school calculus teacher from the suburbs of Philadelphia was sentenced to 30 days in jail and 60 days under house arrest on Friday for her role in a 2013 sexual fling with a male student who was 17 at the time.
But that’s not the interesting news.
No, the interesting news is that the judge asked in open court, “What young man would not jump on that candy?”
The judge is Montgomery County Court Judge Garrett D. Page, according to the Daily Mail.
The teacher is Erica Ann Ginnetti, 35.
The tryst between Ginnetti, a married mother of three young children, and the student occurred in May 2013.
The requisite, large trail of easily traceable text messages between the star-crossed pair followed a prom night invite to the teacher’s gym. Some messages were sexually explicit. Some contained suggestive photos. Ginnetti also sent an explicit video starring herself.
On the fateful July night when Ginnetti and the student eventually consummated their affair, the romantic locale was inside a car in an industrial park. She sent him a text afterwards urging him to “do it again,” according to court records.
It’s not clear how local authorities became wise to the teacher-student affair, but both Ginnetti and the student owned up to it when police questioned them.
Ginnetti tearfully read an apology letter at her Friday sentencing hearing, the Philadelphia Inquirer reports.
Read more: dailycaller.com
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- Armed Intruder Breaks into Family’s Apartment, Tries Raping Daughter — Enter the Pissed Off Father…
- BREAKING: Barcelona Terrorist Found Wearing an Explosive Belt ‘Screaming Allahu Akbar’ — Has Been Shot Down
- Artist Projects 3 Messages on Trump Hotel: “The President of the United States is a Known Racist and Nazi Sympathizer”
- Senator Apologizes for ‘Assassinate Trump’ Comment… Almost a Week Later
- Arizona Court Rules Guns are Loaded, Even When Empty…
- Chick Lectures Crowd of White Women: ‘I Believe White People Are Born Into Not Being Human’ [Video]
- Apparently Saint and Little Native American Boy Statue is White Supremacy…
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- NBA Star Charles Barkley Disses Confederate Statue Obsession — Tells Black Community to Focus on These 3 Things Instead
- Should Antifa be Labeled as a Terror Organization? This Petition Says It Should.
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Charlottesville Police Chief Says Everyone was Guilty of Violence: ‘Mutually Combating Individuals In The Crowd’
- John McCain Tight Lipped on His Foundation After Being Busted for Taking Foreign Money from Questionable Sources
- BOOM: After Trump’s ‘FAKE NEWS’ Comment, CNN’s Stocks Take a Hit
- All You Need To Know About “Assault” Rifles
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- White House Fact Sheet: How Trump and Sessions Have Combated Lawless Sanctuary Cities