A former high school calculus teacher from the suburbs of Philadelphia was sentenced to 30 days in jail and 60 days under house arrest on Friday for her role in a 2013 sexual fling with a male student who was 17 at the time.
But that’s not the interesting news.
No, the interesting news is that the judge asked in open court, “What young man would not jump on that candy?”
The judge is Montgomery County Court Judge Garrett D. Page, according to the Daily Mail.
The teacher is Erica Ann Ginnetti, 35.
The tryst between Ginnetti, a married mother of three young children, and the student occurred in May 2013.
The requisite, large trail of easily traceable text messages between the star-crossed pair followed a prom night invite to the teacher’s gym. Some messages were sexually explicit. Some contained suggestive photos. Ginnetti also sent an explicit video starring herself.
On the fateful July night when Ginnetti and the student eventually consummated their affair, the romantic locale was inside a car in an industrial park. She sent him a text afterwards urging him to “do it again,” according to court records.
It’s not clear how local authorities became wise to the teacher-student affair, but both Ginnetti and the student owned up to it when police questioned them.
Ginnetti tearfully read an apology letter at her Friday sentencing hearing, the Philadelphia Inquirer reports.
Read more: dailycaller.com
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- Die-In Protesters Against Trump’s Healthcare Bill Get Rude Awakening by Motorcyclist [WATCH]
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- ALERT: US Official Arrested For Giving Chinese Agent Top-Secret…
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- MSNBC Host Suggests Scalise DESERVED To Be Shot — The Reason Why Will Have You FUMING!
- Hillary Clinton: Republicans are the ‘Death Party’
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Is Obama At Fault For Otto Warmbier’s Death? Victim’s Father Sheds Some Light On The Former President
- Clinton Foundation Busted for Taking $1MIL from Qatar and ‘Forgetting’ to Tell Gov. About It
- What Really Killed Otto Warmbier
- National Security Council Unable to Release Susan Rice Documents Because They’re in Obama’s…
- 16-Month-Old Killed After Thug Father Viciously…
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- Obama’s Hissy Fit Over New Healthcare Bill: ‘It’s a Transfer of Wealth’
- Watch: One Person’s Fit of Road Rage Backfires, Cause Insane Chain Reaction
- Professor Publishes ‘#LetThemF*ckingDie’ Article About White People, Now Playing The Victim…