Donald Trump says he disagrees with President Barack Obama on his gun control measures — but that doesn’t mean the President’s heart is in the wrong place.
“I think he probably means well,” the GOP presidential candidate said on Fox News’ “Fox & Friends” on Wednesday.
Trump was reacting to Obama’s speech on Tuesday announcing new executive actions on guns, including narrowing the so-called “gun-show loophole” on background checks.
The Republican front-runner said what the President gets wrong is “the concept” behind his efforts, not his emotion.
The President grew emotional during his remarks, with tears falling down his face as he talked about the first graders massacred at Sandy Hook Elementary three years ago.
Read more: CNN
- Report: California Just Made it Legal for Illegal Immigrants to Vote
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- Watch: CNN Does Its Job and Corrects Fake News Democrats
- Victory: Democrats Give in to GOP, Abandon the “Schumer Shutdown”
- Watch: Security Footage Captures Dramatic Shoot-Out Between Cops and Armed Robbers
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- ICE to Crack Down on California the Sanctuary State
- Three Thugs Were Just Arrested for Stealing Guns in Baton Rouge–Posed ‘Credible Threat’ to Harm Police…
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Newsweek: ‘Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence’
- Photo Gallery
- RECRUITERS TOLD NOT TO WEAR UNIFORMS: This Soldier Thinks That’s Bullsh-t
- LOL: Trump Thanks Democrats for Shutting Down the Government on His One Year Presidential Anniversary
- Harpy Feminist Cries Dunkirk is too ‘Manly’
- Alert: High School Shooting, One Dead and Multiple Wounded
- Border Patrol Union President: ‘Miraculous’ Drop in Border Crossing with President Trump