ORLANDO, Fla. — A college is responding to a lawsuit that might make some school administrators blush.
Two former Valencia College students are suing the school and three medical diagnostic instructors saying they had to endure internal vaginal probes or their grades would be at risk.
According to the federal lawsuit, two Valencia State College sophomores endured a transvaginal probe as part of their classroom training, WESH reports.
“When our clients went to orientation, these vaginal ultrasounds were positioned as voluntary. However, as time went on, it became clear that they were anything but,” Attorney Christopher Dillingham said.
The lawsuit alleges medical diagnostic students underwent vaginal exams by their classmates, including a male student, on a weekly basis to learn the procedure.
Read more: wgntv.com
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- Steven Seagal Accused of Sexual Assault
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- Watch: Feminist Wants to Ban the Word “Man” — Tucker Has His Fun
- BREAKING: Thug Kills Omaha Police Officer, Who Gave Birth Days Before, During Shoot Out
- WATCH: CNN Goes to Gun Range to Shoot AR-15, Proves Gun-Controllers Have No Clue What They are Talking About
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- Hillary Collapses in UK — Has Now Cancelled All Scheduled Events
- 20,000 Leaked E-mails Show How DNC & Hillary SCREWED Bernie Sanders
- WATCH: Here We Find a Liberal Female in Her Natural Habitat… Pooping for ‘Justice’
- Military Parade to Occur on Veterans Day — Liberals Already Whining