Although Bruce’s family is extremely supportive of his transition, Kim explained that it’s still a ‘hard adjustment’ for them. She revealed that they are all going to family therapy on the TODAY show.
“It’s a daily process,” Kim Kardashian, 34, told Matt Lauer on the TODAY Show on April 27. During her first interview since her stepfather, Bruce Jenner, 65, told the world he would be transitioning to life as a woman, Kim opened up about her family and how they are dealing with the news.
After Kim proudly talked about her support for Bruce, Matt Lauer asked, “Was there an adjustment period?”
Kim responded, “There is still and adjustment and there is family therapy and were really close. I see reports that say this one doesn’t support him and this ones over here and my mom feels this way and it’s all really so made up. We all really support him. Is it a hard adjustment? Yes. Is there things we have learned more recently…it’s a daily process.”
Read more: hollywoodlife.com
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- 16-Month-Old Killed After Thug Father Viciously…
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- Hillary Clinton: Republicans are the ‘Death Party’
- Watch: Fed Up Drivers vs. Liberal Ding-Bats Blocking Traffic
- Trump Plummets ‘Refugee’ Resettlement Numbers — Destroys Obama’s Goals
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- Watch: One Person’s Fit of Road Rage Backfires, Cause Insane Chain Reaction
- Kids Raising Kids: Britain’s Youngest Parents are 12 and 13, but ‘Totally in Love’