Although Bruce’s family is extremely supportive of his transition, Kim explained that it’s still a ‘hard adjustment’ for them. She revealed that they are all going to family therapy on the TODAY show.
“It’s a daily process,” Kim Kardashian, 34, told Matt Lauer on the TODAY Show on April 27. During her first interview since her stepfather, Bruce Jenner, 65, told the world he would be transitioning to life as a woman, Kim opened up about her family and how they are dealing with the news.
After Kim proudly talked about her support for Bruce, Matt Lauer asked, “Was there an adjustment period?”
Kim responded, “There is still and adjustment and there is family therapy and were really close. I see reports that say this one doesn’t support him and this ones over here and my mom feels this way and it’s all really so made up. We all really support him. Is it a hard adjustment? Yes. Is there things we have learned more recently…it’s a daily process.”
Read more: hollywoodlife.com
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- Steven Seagal Accused of Sexual Assault
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- Watch: Feminist Wants to Ban the Word “Man” — Tucker Has His Fun
- BREAKING: Thug Kills Omaha Police Officer, Who Gave Birth Days Before, During Shoot Out
- WATCH: CNN Goes to Gun Range to Shoot AR-15, Proves Gun-Controllers Have No Clue What They are Talking About
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- Hillary Collapses in UK — Has Now Cancelled All Scheduled Events
- 20,000 Leaked E-mails Show How DNC & Hillary SCREWED Bernie Sanders
- WATCH: Here We Find a Liberal Female in Her Natural Habitat… Pooping for ‘Justice’
- Military Parade to Occur on Veterans Day — Liberals Already Whining