The family of a 24-year-old woman who died of a heroin overdose has penned a candid obituary openly discussing her struggle with drugs in a bid to prevent others from losing their lives.
On April 16, Molly Parks was found in the bathroom of the pizza restaurant where she worked in Manchester, New Hampshire with a needle still in her arm.
When police turned up on her father’s door in Saco, Maine, he immediately knew they were there about Molly. Days later, he wrote an obituary announcing her death.
‘She made a lot of bad decisions including experimenting with drugs,’ it reads. ‘She fought her addiction to heroin for at least five years and had experienced a near fatal overdose before.
‘Molly’s family truly loved her and tried to be as supportive as possible as she struggled with the heroin epidemic that has been so destructive to individuals and families in her age bracket.’
The obituary closes with a plea to other families to help their loved ones if they see they are going through the same struggles.
‘If you have any loved one’s who are fighting addiction [sic], Molly’s family asks that you do everything possible to be supportive, and guide them to rehabilitation before it is too late,’ it reads.
Read more: dailymail.co.uk
- Report: California Just Made it Legal for Illegal Immigrants to Vote
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- Watch: CNN Does Its Job and Corrects Fake News Democrats
- Victory: Democrats Give in to GOP, Abandon the “Schumer Shutdown”
- Watch: Security Footage Captures Dramatic Shoot-Out Between Cops and Armed Robbers
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- ICE to Crack Down on California the Sanctuary State
- Three Thugs Were Just Arrested for Stealing Guns in Baton Rouge–Posed ‘Credible Threat’ to Harm Police…
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Newsweek: ‘Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence’
- Photo Gallery
- RECRUITERS TOLD NOT TO WEAR UNIFORMS: This Soldier Thinks That’s Bullsh-t
- LOL: Trump Thanks Democrats for Shutting Down the Government on His One Year Presidential Anniversary
- Harpy Feminist Cries Dunkirk is too ‘Manly’
- Alert: High School Shooting, One Dead and Multiple Wounded
- Border Patrol Union President: ‘Miraculous’ Drop in Border Crossing with President Trump