The family of a 24-year-old woman who died of a heroin overdose has penned a candid obituary openly discussing her struggle with drugs in a bid to prevent others from losing their lives.
On April 16, Molly Parks was found in the bathroom of the pizza restaurant where she worked in Manchester, New Hampshire with a needle still in her arm.
When police turned up on her father’s door in Saco, Maine, he immediately knew they were there about Molly. Days later, he wrote an obituary announcing her death.
‘She made a lot of bad decisions including experimenting with drugs,’ it reads. ‘She fought her addiction to heroin for at least five years and had experienced a near fatal overdose before.
‘Molly’s family truly loved her and tried to be as supportive as possible as she struggled with the heroin epidemic that has been so destructive to individuals and families in her age bracket.’
The obituary closes with a plea to other families to help their loved ones if they see they are going through the same struggles.
‘If you have any loved one’s who are fighting addiction [sic], Molly’s family asks that you do everything possible to be supportive, and guide them to rehabilitation before it is too late,’ it reads.
Read more: dailymail.co.uk
- Her Orders were to Take Down Flight 93 on 9/11, But Lt. Heather “Lucky” Penney Was Flying an Unarmed F-16
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- Vegas Police Arrest Student Issuing School Death Threats On Instagram — Unlike Broward County
- Trump’s Sexual Harassment Accusers Sit Down With Megyn Kelly
- #WarriorChick: Man Gropes Woman and Says She “Likes it” Because She is “American” — Her Response Left Him Bruised and Beaten
- EX-CONVICT: Has a Few Choice Words for Cop Haters and It’s EPIC
- Victory: Democrats Give in to GOP, Abandon the “Schumer Shutdown”
- Professor Who Called Trump’s Win ‘an Act of Terrorism’ Will Receive This as a Reward
- Seattle Seahawks Player Claims Cops ‘Racially Profiled’ Him — Cops Respond With All the Details He Omitted
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?
- UN Military Vehicles Roaming This American State–Is Obama Fulfilling His Promise of a Global Police Force?
- PRINCESS OR QUEEN: THE 11 DIFFERENCES BETWEEN DATING A GIRL VS A WOMAN