The Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) Tuesday described as wicked and barbaric the continuous onslaught in churches and mosques perpetrated by the Boko Haram sect, asserting that hell fire is the portion of the perpetrators.
The PFN in a statement in Benin City by its National President, Rev. Dr. Felix Omobude, stressed that places of worship are sacred and peaceful places where worshippers have fellowship with their creator (God), posting that attack on such places must discontinue in the interest of Nigerians.
He was reacting to the attacks on the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Yobe State, which was carried out on Sunday 5th July 2015, Jos attack and Tuesday attack in Kaduna state which have led to the death of over 70 people.
The statement warned the masterminds to desist from such acts and repent to avoid the wrath of God. It admonished the President Muhammadu Buhari not to relent in its efforts in wiping out the insurgents so that the lives of Nigerians and foreigners will be secured.
Read more: vanguardngr.com
- Santa Fe School Shooter Killed High School Crush During Attack
- BREAKING: FBI, DOJ Broke Law in Clinton Email Probe — Inspector General Declares
- Professor Who Called Trump’s Win ‘an Act of Terrorism’ Will Receive This as a Reward
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- VETPAW: Anti-Poaching Unit Shut-Down because this Woman Said…
- Barbara Bush Hating Professor: ‘Why I Can’t Stand White Belly Dancers’
- Pelosi Kicks Off Campaign Season With Perfect Gift to GOP [WATCH]
- WATCH: Former Police Officer Shocked to See What His Son’s School Replaced the American Flag With
- Poll: David Hogg Has Officially Become Irrelevant — Do You LOVE This?
- TIGHT SQUEEZE: Bear Attempts Breaking into Man’s House but Gets Caught in the Act, Literally
- DEAR AMERICA: Should Donald Trump ACCEPT This Executive Order on the Second Amendment?