The Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) Tuesday described as wicked and barbaric the continuous onslaught in churches and mosques perpetrated by the Boko Haram sect, asserting that hell fire is the portion of the perpetrators.
The PFN in a statement in Benin City by its National President, Rev. Dr. Felix Omobude, stressed that places of worship are sacred and peaceful places where worshippers have fellowship with their creator (God), posting that attack on such places must discontinue in the interest of Nigerians.
He was reacting to the attacks on the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Yobe State, which was carried out on Sunday 5th July 2015, Jos attack and Tuesday attack in Kaduna state which have led to the death of over 70 people.
The statement warned the masterminds to desist from such acts and repent to avoid the wrath of God. It admonished the President Muhammadu Buhari not to relent in its efforts in wiping out the insurgents so that the lives of Nigerians and foreigners will be secured.
Read more: vanguardngr.com
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- LOL: Trump Thanks Democrats for Shutting Down the Government on His One Year Presidential Anniversary
- Trump Rioters During Inauguration Day Find Out What “Justice” Means
- Watch: Two Chicks are Boarding a Sailboat to Fight Poaching, Totally Bad*ss
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- Tragic: Young Boy Attempting to Save Paralyzed Father from Fire Dies
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- Psychologist Answers Journalist’s Question ‘Why should your right to freedom of speech trump a trans person’s right not to be offended?’ — Leaves Her Speechless [Watch]
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Watch: Security Footage Captures Dramatic Shoot-Out Between Cops and Armed Robbers
- New Details: Thirteen Children Living in ‘House of Horrors’ Were Only Allowed to Shower Twice a Year, Among Other Cruel Treatment
- College Pays Professors Huge Settlement After ‘Ban of White People’ on Campus Threatened Their Lives [Video]
- Report: DHS to File Criminal Charges Against Sanctuary City Politicians
- ALERT: House Voted on Impeachment of Trump, Results Were Staggering
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- Newsweek: ‘Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence’
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Female Gun Range Owner, Who Banned Muslims from Her Business, is Running for Governor