The Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) Tuesday described as wicked and barbaric the continuous onslaught in churches and mosques perpetrated by the Boko Haram sect, asserting that hell fire is the portion of the perpetrators.
The PFN in a statement in Benin City by its National President, Rev. Dr. Felix Omobude, stressed that places of worship are sacred and peaceful places where worshippers have fellowship with their creator (God), posting that attack on such places must discontinue in the interest of Nigerians.
He was reacting to the attacks on the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Yobe State, which was carried out on Sunday 5th July 2015, Jos attack and Tuesday attack in Kaduna state which have led to the death of over 70 people.
The statement warned the masterminds to desist from such acts and repent to avoid the wrath of God. It admonished the President Muhammadu Buhari not to relent in its efforts in wiping out the insurgents so that the lives of Nigerians and foreigners will be secured.
Read more: vanguardngr.com
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- 16-Month-Old Killed After Thug Father Viciously…
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- Hillary Clinton: Republicans are the ‘Death Party’
- Watch: Fed Up Drivers vs. Liberal Ding-Bats Blocking Traffic
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- Trump Plummets ‘Refugee’ Resettlement Numbers — Destroys Obama’s Goals
- Report: Why Firing Nancy Pelosi is Harder Than it Sounds
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant