As investigators continue to unravel the story of Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik, a photo has surfaced of the San Bernardino shooters setting foot onto U.S. soil for the first time together.
The photo, obtained by ABC News, shows their first moments in the United States on July 27, 2014, when they entered Chicago’s O’Hare Airport and passed through customs.
Farook, a U.S. citizen, was returning to the country from Saudi Arabia with his new fiancee.
— ABC News (@ABC) December 7, 2015
Malik stares into the camera with a black veil pulled back from her face, while Farook can be seen standing behind her and looking on. The photo is the most recent image that has been released of the couple.
On Friday, investigators said they were investigating the attack as an act of terrorism, which President Obama reiterated in a primetime address to the nation on Sunday night.
Malik pledged allegiance to the Islamic State during the attack. In now-deleted Facebook posts, she expressed her admiration for ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi using an alias, a Facebook spokesperson confirmed to Mashable.
Malik and Farook met online in 2013, and they got engaged in Saudi Arabia before traveling back to the U.S. together in July 2014.
Read more: Mashable
- Watch: Chuck Schumer Hammered on Senate Floor for Lying About Trump Being Under Investigation
- Millions Of Gun Owners About To Be Criminals Starting July 1st
- Is This How Otto Warmbier Was Put In A Comma? Leaked Footage Shows North Korean Officials Beating A Woman Senseless For…
- Smug Thug Smirking While Widow Testifies During Murder Trial is Destroyed by Judge [Watch]
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- BREAKING: Republicans Delay Health Care Vote, Not Enough…
- Student Going to Jail for Registering Dead People as Democratic Voters
- Snowflake Alert! University Now Has ‘Emotional Risk’ Assessment For Student Events
- London Women Targeted for Continuous Acid Attacks
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- WaPo Publishes Fact-less Story Thomas Jefferson ‘Celebrated Ramadan’
- CNN Employees Resign After Fake News Scandal
- ISIS Forces Sex Slave to EAT Her 1yr-Old Son
- John McCain Tight Lipped on His Foundation After Being Busted for Taking Foreign Money from Questionable Sources
- Black Trump Supporter Demolishes Maxine Waters — “You Have Destroyed the Black Community!”
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’