As investigators continue to unravel the story of Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik, a photo has surfaced of the San Bernardino shooters setting foot onto U.S. soil for the first time together.
The photo, obtained by ABC News, shows their first moments in the United States on July 27, 2014, when they entered Chicago’s O’Hare Airport and passed through customs.
Farook, a U.S. citizen, was returning to the country from Saudi Arabia with his new fiancee.
— ABC News (@ABC) December 7, 2015
Malik stares into the camera with a black veil pulled back from her face, while Farook can be seen standing behind her and looking on. The photo is the most recent image that has been released of the couple.
On Friday, investigators said they were investigating the attack as an act of terrorism, which President Obama reiterated in a primetime address to the nation on Sunday night.
Malik pledged allegiance to the Islamic State during the attack. In now-deleted Facebook posts, she expressed her admiration for ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi using an alias, a Facebook spokesperson confirmed to Mashable.
Malik and Farook met online in 2013, and they got engaged in Saudi Arabia before traveling back to the U.S. together in July 2014.
Read more: Mashable
- OBAMA: ‘People Will Look Back… And See I Was Right And Trump Was Wrong’
- CA Democrats Want to Spend $1 Billion So Illegal Immigrants Can Have…
- CNN Reporter SHAMES 12yr-Old Girls for Not Wanting to See ‘Penises’ in Their Locker Rooms — Preaches Tolerance for…
- WATCH: CNN Anchor Says Americans Should Wear HIJABS to Show Solidarity to Fearful Muslims
- WATCH: Chicago Declared ‘Trump-Free Zone’
- 90,000 Christians Killed Because of Faith and Joy Behar Decides to Mock Them [VIDEO]
- Arkansas Might Remove the Clinton’s Name from Their Airport — Should They Do It?
- LMAO: Watch Nancy Pelosi’s Face at the Moment Trump Said, an ‘Imploding Obamacare Disaster’
- TRUMP: Democrats Using Fabricated Stories from Women After Failed Russia Collusion Case
- Yassmin Abdel-Magied Claims ‘Islam is The MOST Feminist Religion’
- Feminist Lawyer Attempted to Bribe Women Who Accused Trump of Sexual Misconduct
- REVEALED: Obama’s State Department Made Deal with Hillary Clinton to Keep Certain Documents Secret
- GROSS: Michelle Tells Crowd She’s A Sex Symbol — And It Blows Up In Her Face
- POLL: Is It Time for Mueller to Resign?
- Trump Wins: Bill Moves Forward to Expose Congressional Sexual Harassers
- WATCH: Gang of Thugs Prove Why Every Single Woman Needs a Gun at Home
- POLL: TV Host Suggests Obama be Brought Back from Overseas by U.S. Marshals After What He Did to Trump — Do You Agree?