Wednesday’s Late Late Show, accompanied by his Jurassic World co-stars Bryce Dallas Howard and Jake Johnson, and talk turned to Howard’s stunning ability to run while wearing high heels in the film.
When host James Corden asked Pratt if he’d ever run in heels before, Pratt replied, “I’ve never found a pair big enough.”
Read more: Hollywood Reporter
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- Die-In Protesters Against Trump’s Healthcare Bill Get Rude Awakening by Motorcyclist [WATCH]
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- ALERT: US Official Arrested For Giving Chinese Agent Top-Secret…
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- MSNBC Host Suggests Scalise DESERVED To Be Shot — The Reason Why Will Have You FUMING!
- Hillary Clinton: Republicans are the ‘Death Party’
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Is Obama At Fault For Otto Warmbier’s Death? Victim’s Father Sheds Some Light On The Former President
- Clinton Foundation Busted for Taking $1MIL from Qatar and ‘Forgetting’ to Tell Gov. About It
- What Really Killed Otto Warmbier
- National Security Council Unable to Release Susan Rice Documents Because They’re in Obama’s…
- 16-Month-Old Killed After Thug Father Viciously…
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- Obama’s Hissy Fit Over New Healthcare Bill: ‘It’s a Transfer of Wealth’
- Watch: One Person’s Fit of Road Rage Backfires, Cause Insane Chain Reaction
- Professor Publishes ‘#LetThemF*ckingDie’ Article About White People, Now Playing The Victim…