Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton maintained Sunday that she has done all she can to take responsibility and “be as transparent as possible” about the use of her private email server while she was secretary of state.
“It is like a drip, drip, drip,” Clinton said in an interview on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” “I want these questions to be answered.”
Clinton said she could not guarantee that the FBI will not find any emails on her private server that will require further explanation on her part, because her attorneys handled that review and she did not participate.
“I’m very sure that my attorneys did the most meticulous job that could have been done,” she told NBC News’ Chuck Todd.
Clinton again called her use of a private server “a mistake” and said that if she had to do it all over again, she “would have used a separate email account.”
Asked about the recent discovery of an email chain from January 2009 between herself and Gen. David Petraeus — two months before Clinton has said she used the private account — the former Secretary of State said she assumed anything she sent to a “.gov” account “would be captured.”
Read more: NBC News
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- Watch: Psychologist Leaves Reporter Speechless Defending the Right to Free Speech vs. Someone’s ‘Right’ To Not Be Offended
- LOL: Trump Thanks Democrats for Shutting Down the Government on His One Year Presidential Anniversary
- Tragic: Young Boy Attempting to Save Paralyzed Father from Fire Dies
- Allah Adios: Muslim Migrants Finally Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- Trump Rioters During Inauguration Day Find Out What “Justice” Means
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- For Those of You Who Thought Trump Bankrupted the Secret Service, Here is the Real Story…
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- Watch: Two Chicks are Boarding a Sailboat to Fight Poaching, Totally Bad*ss
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- WALK OF SHAME: ISIS Commander Forced to Walk Nude to His Execution
- U.S. Warns Iran of Military Action, They Respond With a Slap to Our Face — Is it Time to Hit Back?
- Oprah: Supports Jihad, Genocide, and Falsely Accuses People of Racism
- Robert de Niro Loses His Mind in Speech: President Trump is a ‘F***ing Fool,’ ‘F***ing Idiot’ [Watch]
- Watch: Video Reveals Twitter Engineers Purposely Censor People They ‘Disagree With’
- Melania Trump Cuts Pork from First Lady Payroll After Michelle Obama’s Extensive Spending