In one of the controversial highlights of the night at Tuesday’s first Democratic Party Presidential debate in Las Vegas, Nevada, 2016 candidate Hillary Clinton claimed that she is an outsider because she is a woman.
“I can’t think of anything more of an outsider than electing the first woman president,” Clinton heralded of her sex. Upon return from a debate break, she made another reference to her gender when she said, “It does take me a little longer,” referencing using the toilet and taking longer to return to the stage than the male candidates.
Moderator Anderson Cooper asked candidates, beginning with Clinton, how they would be different from President Barack Obama.
“Well, I think that’s pretty obvious. I think being the first woman president would be quite a change from the presidents we’ve had up until this point, including President Obama,” Clinton said. Earlier in the night, Clinton touted her status as a female, saying that people could tell their daughters that those girls too could be President someday.
Clinton referenced President Obama, the first black President, suggesting that she would do “a lot” to build on Obama’s efforts. She additionally suggested that she wasn’t running only on her sex, but also her record.
“I have the experience of a lifetime,” Clinton told the crowd.
“I think there is frustration all over this country,” candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) said, drawing on the popular anti-establishment sentiment in America.
Read more: breitbart.com
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- Obama’s ‘Legacy’ and the 10 Ways He DESTROYED America
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- WATCH: ABC’s Pathetic Attempt to Connect White House Rob Porter Drama with Florida Massacre
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- Uranium One Informant: Moscow Paid Millions to Influence Clinton’s Favorability
- WATCH: Trey Gowdy Reveals How Clinton, DNC are GUILTY of Money Laundering
- CNN Shocked After Iowa Voters Say What They Really Think About Russia Investigation [Watch]
- Kid Claims to be ‘Time Traveler’ from 2030 — Passes Lie Detector Test Saying Trump Will Win Second Term and Artificial Intelligence Will…
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- Chelsea Clinton Makes the Most OBNOXIOUS Comment Why Hillary Lost…GET OVER YOURSELF!
- How the FBI Failed to Track Down Florida Shooter After YouTube Threat Using His Real Name
- Trump Wins: Bill Moves Forward to Expose Congressional Sexual Harassers