In one of the controversial highlights of the night at Tuesday’s first Democratic Party Presidential debate in Las Vegas, Nevada, 2016 candidate Hillary Clinton claimed that she is an outsider because she is a woman.
“I can’t think of anything more of an outsider than electing the first woman president,” Clinton heralded of her sex. Upon return from a debate break, she made another reference to her gender when she said, “It does take me a little longer,” referencing using the toilet and taking longer to return to the stage than the male candidates.
Moderator Anderson Cooper asked candidates, beginning with Clinton, how they would be different from President Barack Obama.
“Well, I think that’s pretty obvious. I think being the first woman president would be quite a change from the presidents we’ve had up until this point, including President Obama,” Clinton said. Earlier in the night, Clinton touted her status as a female, saying that people could tell their daughters that those girls too could be President someday.
Clinton referenced President Obama, the first black President, suggesting that she would do “a lot” to build on Obama’s efforts. She additionally suggested that she wasn’t running only on her sex, but also her record.
“I have the experience of a lifetime,” Clinton told the crowd.
“I think there is frustration all over this country,” candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) said, drawing on the popular anti-establishment sentiment in America.
Read more: breitbart.com
- Armed Intruder Breaks into Family’s Apartment, Tries Raping Daughter — Enter the Pissed Off Father…
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- BLM Activist Makes List of Requests for White People: ‘give up the home you own to a black or brown family.’
- For Those of You Who Thought Trump Bankrupted the Secret Service, Here is the Real Story…
- BREAKING: Barcelona Terrorist Found Wearing an Explosive Belt ‘Screaming Allahu Akbar’ — Has Been Shot Down
- Senator Apologizes for ‘Assassinate Trump’ Comment… Almost a Week Later
- Chick Lectures Crowd of White Women: ‘I Believe White People Are Born Into Not Being Human’ [Video]
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Should Antifa be Labeled as a Terror Organization? This Petition Says It Should.
- REPORT: Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ IT Aide May Have Sold State Secrets to Russia, Pakistan
- John McCain Tight Lipped on His Foundation After Being Busted for Taking Foreign Money from Questionable Sources
- Arizona Court Rules Guns are Loaded, Even When Empty…
- Apparently Saint and Little Native American Boy Statue is White Supremacy…
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville
- #BlackLivesMatter Are Planning ‘DAY OF RAGE’ in 37 Cities–Is Yours On The List?
- Charlottesville Police Chief Says Everyone was Guilty of Violence: ‘Mutually Combating Individuals In The Crowd’
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- Artist Projects 3 Messages on Trump Hotel: “The President of the United States is a Known Racist and Nazi Sympathizer”