In one of the controversial highlights of the night at Tuesday’s first Democratic Party Presidential debate in Las Vegas, Nevada, 2016 candidate Hillary Clinton claimed that she is an outsider because she is a woman.
“I can’t think of anything more of an outsider than electing the first woman president,” Clinton heralded of her sex. Upon return from a debate break, she made another reference to her gender when she said, “It does take me a little longer,” referencing using the toilet and taking longer to return to the stage than the male candidates.
Moderator Anderson Cooper asked candidates, beginning with Clinton, how they would be different from President Barack Obama.
“Well, I think that’s pretty obvious. I think being the first woman president would be quite a change from the presidents we’ve had up until this point, including President Obama,” Clinton said. Earlier in the night, Clinton touted her status as a female, saying that people could tell their daughters that those girls too could be President someday.
Clinton referenced President Obama, the first black President, suggesting that she would do “a lot” to build on Obama’s efforts. She additionally suggested that she wasn’t running only on her sex, but also her record.
“I have the experience of a lifetime,” Clinton told the crowd.
“I think there is frustration all over this country,” candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) said, drawing on the popular anti-establishment sentiment in America.
Read more: breitbart.com
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- 16-Month-Old Killed After Thug Father Viciously…
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- Hillary Clinton: Republicans are the ‘Death Party’
- Watch: Fed Up Drivers vs. Liberal Ding-Bats Blocking Traffic
- Trump Plummets ‘Refugee’ Resettlement Numbers — Destroys Obama’s Goals
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- Watch: One Person’s Fit of Road Rage Backfires, Cause Insane Chain Reaction
- Kids Raising Kids: Britain’s Youngest Parents are 12 and 13, but ‘Totally in Love’