Hillary has lived above the law for so long now, she no longer follows the laws of decent human courtesy. She can put an act on for the cameras all she wants, we know what the real Hillary is like.
The past 48 hours have been rather interesting. Clinton supporters have sanctimoniously postured themselves against their Republican counterparts.
They chastise Trump supporters with the: how could you? why would you?
Before they climb on their moral high horse, however, Hillz groupies may want to know what their Democratic presidential nominee has said herself.
The American Thinker has compiled various Hillary Clinton quotes that bring her character, integrity, and empathy into serious question:
– “Fuck off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90
– “If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25
– “Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton’s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139
– “You fucking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84
– “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72
Unlike Trump, Hillary Clinton’s comments were in public and specifically directed to an individual.
And not just any individuals. She barked orders like a tyrannical, merciless woman to state troopers, a pilot of Marine One, the Secret Service — individuals who put their lives on the line every day to serve their country.