Hillary Clinton has struggled to win over female voters in New Hampshire and trails her competitor for the Democratic nomination, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.), among this demographic.
Sanders currently leads Clinton among female likely Democratic primary voters in New Hampshire by five percentage points, according to a University of Massachusetts Lowell/7 News poll released Monday, one day before the Democratic primary there.
Fifty-one percent of female Democrats in the state support Sanders, while 46 percent back Clinton; only one percent remains undecided. Among all likely primary voters, Sanders bests Clinton by 16 points, the survey shows.
Read more: freebeacon.com
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- 16-Month-Old Killed After Thug Father Viciously…
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- Hillary Clinton: Republicans are the ‘Death Party’
- Watch: Fed Up Drivers vs. Liberal Ding-Bats Blocking Traffic
- Trump Plummets ‘Refugee’ Resettlement Numbers — Destroys Obama’s Goals
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- Watch: One Person’s Fit of Road Rage Backfires, Cause Insane Chain Reaction
- Interview With Afghan Ambassador Reveals the Difference Between Obama and Trump, And it will SHOCK You!