The Hillary Clinton campaign has offered its weakest excuse yet for the fact that potentially hundreds of classified emails ended up on Clinton’s private email server.
Via Politico, the Clinton campaign argued Wednesday that the State Department has engaged in “overclassification.” The Clinton campaign cited a 1974 exchange between then-Secretary of State Henry Kissinger and then-CIA director William Colby regarding Turkey’s planned invasion of Cyprus. The exchange is currently redacted by the National Security Archive, but was published in unclassified form by the State Department a few years ago for some history book.
Well, that settles the whole thing, doesn’t it?
Nope. Though Kissinger annoyed Richard Nixon with his propensity to leak, it’s unlikely that foreign agents were able to steal Kissinger’s private strategy decades after he talked to Colby about it.
Read more: breitbart.com
- Report: California Just Made it Legal for Illegal Immigrants to Vote
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- Watch: CNN Does Its Job and Corrects Fake News Democrats
- LOL: Trump Thanks Democrats for Shutting Down the Government on His One Year Presidential Anniversary
- Watch: Security Footage Captures Dramatic Shoot-Out Between Cops and Armed Robbers
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- Victory: Democrats Give in to GOP, Abandon the “Schumer Shutdown”
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- Three Thugs Were Just Arrested for Stealing Guns in Baton Rouge–Posed ‘Credible Threat’ to Harm Police…
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- For Those of You Who Thought Trump Bankrupted the Secret Service, Here is the Real Story…
- ALERT: Intel Officer Claims Obama Would be First Former President to be Charged with a FELONY if…
- Photo Gallery
- Trump Rioters During Inauguration Day Find Out What “Justice” Means
- RECRUITERS TOLD NOT TO WEAR UNIFORMS: This Soldier Thinks That’s Bullsh-t
- Tragic: Young Boy Attempting to Save Paralyzed Father from Fire Dies
- Harpy Feminist Cries Dunkirk is too ‘Manly’