Two men charged with murdering the pregnant wife of an Indianapolis pastor now face additional rape and burglary charges.
A week before Amanda Blackburn was killed, Larry Taylor and Jalen Watson allegedly robbed and attacked another woman in her home.
The two men allegedly entered the woman’s apartment and demanded money and her bank cards on November 3.
Taylor, 18, then allegedly raped her, a handgun held to the back of her neck, while Watson, 21, went through the apartment and took items belonging to the woman and her roommate.
A cell phone, purse, laptop, jewelry, headphones, and television, as well as the victim’s car, were taken from her apartment, according to Fox 59.
Both men have been charged with burglary, theft, armed robbery, criminal confinement and auto theft.
Taylor also faces three counts of rape. He was charged after DNA evidence was discovered by police.
He is facing 13 additional charges, including murder, after the ‘knowing and intentional killing’ of Blackburn, authorities said.
Amanda, 28, was 12 weeks pregnant when she was shot in the head as she tried to defend herself and her one-year-old son Weston from home intruders on November 10. She died in hospital.
Detectives believe Amanda was killed after three intruders entered her unlocked house and found her alone, awaiting the return of her husband, Davey Blackburn, from an early morning workout.
The men had allegedly burglarized two houses and stole a car before authorities said they arrived at the Blackburn home and entered through the unlocked front door, according to Fox 59.
Diano Gordon, 24, has been accused of committing the burglaries with Larry Taylor and Jalen Watson.
Gordon, who has been in custody since November 19 for a parole violation, has been charged with two counts of burglary and two counts of theft, according to WISH.
Police believe Taylor, 18, killed Amanda after Watson, 21, and Gordon stole her debit cards and drove to a nearby ATM to withdraw money while he remained at the property.
The affidavit stated that Taylor shot Blackburn three times, including once in the back of the head, and then leaned over her injured body to ‘watch her bleed’ reported Al.com.
‘Taylor stated that she charged at him and he shot her somewhere in the upper body so he would not be scratched,’ the court filing said.
‘Taylor then told them he leaned over her body and shot her in the back of the head. He leaned further, looked at her face, and watched her bleed.’
When Watson and Gordon returned to the home to pick up Taylor, he confessed to shooting her, according to a probable cause affidavit.
When Davey Blackburn returned to his home around 8.20am he found his wife lying in a pool of blood on the floor. Her underwear was next to her and her shirt had been pulled up.
Police said it is not clear if Amanda was sexually assaulted before she was shot.
Read more: Daily Mail
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- Watch: Psychologist Leaves Reporter Speechless Defending the Right to Free Speech vs. Someone’s ‘Right’ To Not Be Offended
- LOL: Trump Thanks Democrats for Shutting Down the Government on His One Year Presidential Anniversary
- Tragic: Young Boy Attempting to Save Paralyzed Father from Fire Dies
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Watch: Security Footage Captures Dramatic Shoot-Out Between Cops and Armed Robbers
- Allah Adios: Muslim Migrants Finally Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- Three Thugs Were Just Arrested for Stealing Guns in Baton Rouge–Posed ‘Credible Threat’ to Harm Police…
- For Those of You Who Thought Trump Bankrupted the Secret Service, Here is the Real Story…
- ALERT: Intel Officer Claims Obama Would be First Former President to be Charged with a FELONY if…
- Photo Gallery
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- Trump Rioters During Inauguration Day Find Out What “Justice” Means
- WALK OF SHAME: ISIS Commander Forced to Walk Nude to His Execution
- Harpy Feminist Cries Dunkirk is too ‘Manly’
- Watch: CNN Does Its Job and Corrects Fake News Democrats