This includes one, not-so conventional group who have had her back since she announced her candidacy back on April 12.
Hookers for Hillary are back out on the road in a bid to help the Democratic candidate to a much-needed victory.
The group of prostitutes work at the legal brothel, the Moonlite Bunny Ranch near Carson City, which is owned by Dennis Hof, who made headlines after Lamar Odom was found unconscious in one of his establishments last year.
The campaign was his idea, and his employees have his backing.
Entice Love, a 26-year-old mother of two from Sacramento, who works at the ranch told The Guardian: ‘I’m for Hillary because she’s cracking down on domestic violence.
‘I’ve been in a relationship for a long time where I’d been thrown down stairs, black eyes, fractured ribs … When I’m looking at who I want to pick for the presidency, I look at what are they doing that I can relate to that will be of benefit for me. That’s why I was for Obama, now I’m for Hillary.
Hollywood, 31, added that the campaign helped get the ranch’s name out there, but also garnered support for Hillary.
‘Hopefully maybe people who were not really [political] followers before kind of looked into it and went, ‘Wow, this is big! What’s going on?’ she told the newspaper.
Many of them chose their profession, which is illegal in the other 49 U.S. states, to get health insurance for themselves and their families.
Some suffer health problems that require expensive medication. Taylor Lee, a 26-year-old from Houston, told The Guardian her job at the Moonlite Ranch helped her keep up with payments for epilepsy pills – which cost $10 a piece.
However she admitted she was pushed to vote for Hillary, but will be caucusing for rival Sanders.
As the bunnies prepare for the Saturday caucus, Clinton was courting Las Vegas.
Read more: Daily Mail
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- Trump Rioters During Inauguration Day Find Out What “Justice” Means
- LOL: Trump Thanks Democrats for Shutting Down the Government on His One Year Presidential Anniversary
- Watch: Two Chicks are Boarding a Sailboat to Fight Poaching, Totally Bad*ss
- Report: DHS to File Criminal Charges Against Sanctuary City Politicians
- Psychologist Answers Journalist’s Question ‘Why should your right to freedom of speech trump a trans person’s right not to be offended?’ — Leaves Her Speechless [Watch]
- Watch: Security Footage Captures Dramatic Shoot-Out Between Cops and Armed Robbers
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- College Pays Professors Huge Settlement After ‘Ban of White People’ on Campus Threatened Their Lives [Video]
- ALERT: House Voted on Impeachment of Trump, Results Were Staggering
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- New Details: Thirteen Children Living in ‘House of Horrors’ Were Only Allowed to Shower Twice a Year, Among Other Cruel Treatment
- Newsweek: ‘Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence’
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- PRINCE CLAIMS: Saudi Arabia Has FUNDED Hillary Clinton Campaign from Beginning
- WALK OF SHAME: ISIS Commander Forced to Walk Nude to His Execution