We’ve never accused President Obama of being having a plan to confront ISIS. Even so, what he said just this morning — a mere hours before the worst terrorist attack France has ever seen, at the hands of ISIS — is may be a new low.
Friday on ABC’s “Good Morning America,” President Barack Obama seemingly downplayed the threat of ISIS in an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that aired on Friday’s broadcast of “Good Morning America.”
Stephanopoulos asked Obama if ISIS was gaining in strength, to which Obama denied they were.
“I don’t think they’re gaining strength,” Obama responded. “What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq, and in Syria they’ll come in, they’ll leave, but you don’t see this systemic march by ISIL across the terrain.”
Read more: allenbwest.com
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- WATCH: Ted Nugent Goes After David Hogg — ‘So Brainwashed’ He Can’t ‘be Fixed’
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- WATCH: The Moment #Ferguson Thug Pulled Out his Gun to Shoot at Cops
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- Bill Clinton: NY Times and Trump Colluded to Defeat Hillary
- WATCH: The Video Gun Controllers Are Terrified Of
- Hillary Endorser ARRESTED for Buying Sex with Meth
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation