“I, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”
That’s allegedly the Secret Service’s oath of office as they are sworn in as an agent. Note that in that oath they do not swear allegiance to the president nor the office of the president. They swear allegiance to the U.S. Constitution and to “support and defend” it. They also swear allegiance “against all enemies, foreign and domestic”.
So when will one of them exercise their “five core values” of “justice, duty, courage, honesty and loyalty” and get on with the job of arresting the president? They have sworn an oath to “We, The People”, not a political party, nor to a person, but to the U.S. Constitution and to the people who wrote it to “establish justice” (amongst other things).
Where is the justice when a man — who assumes to be king — is breaking his oath of office and the U.S. Constitution he swore to uphold?
After all, we’ve seen that the president has “broken free of the Constitution” time after time after time… Ad infinitum. So when does he get arrested? His oath of office from the U.S. Constitution (Article 2, Section 1, paragraph 8) states:
“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
The president has forgotten — and his actions prove the assertion — that “We, The People” are his bosses, not vice versa. We are not his subjects, although he treats us as though we are. After all, he had his attorneys argue in the Supreme Court that:
- The government can order churches who they can and will employ (Breaks the 1st Amendment)
- The government can burn books that mention a politician in an unflattering way (book burning in a Supreme Court argument!?) (Breaks the 1st Amendment)
- The government can track you without a warrant (NSA gathering records, anyone?) (Breaks the 4th Amendment)
- A governmental department can basically take away your land and make you pay for them to do it (Breaks the 14th Amendment)
Are those the actions of a president — a representative of the people — or a tyrant? Let us remember: he’s an attorney and an alleged “Constitutional professor” (or “Senior Lecturer”) while teaching in college.
Why is he doing what he presumably knows the U.S. Constitution does not allow him to do? He is not doing this in the darkness of ignorance of the law. He is doing this with full knowledge and legal intent against his Oath of office!
For instance, in appointing all of those Czars (last known number: 43), he was breaking the U.S. Constitution via putting people over us who could write new regulations, when even some Democrats acknowledge they are all unconstitutional. Czars (or “Commissars“) are the way Hitler went about asserting so much power before he committed to war and the atrocities he did were known.
These “Commi-Czars” are not vetted by anyone except His Highness, the president, Himself. No one gets to say “Nyet” to them. No one gets to deny an appointment; they answer to no one except the person who gave them the high and exalted job title, pay and benefits. So to whom are they more likely to kowtow: “We, The People”, or you-know-who?
The problem with Commi-Czars is that their regulations are now as good as law. We shall obey. But we didn’t have a say, not even via Congress or the Senate oversight of appointments provision in the Constitution:
“He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments. [my italics and bolding]”
The Congress hasn’t given him the power to appoint Commi-Czars, nor have they been given (why haven’t they forced the issue and taken it?) the opportunity to vet the Commi-Czars as they have been put into our legal framework. Anyone who can write regulations that we can be prosecuted for disobeying is now part of our legal framework. Thus, the oversight process should have been followed but the president chose to ignore the Constitution he swore to uphold.
That’s just the start. How many other ways has this president broken his oath of office? Even back in 2011 the Washington Times said, “Obama Tears Up The Constitution“! I agree and I accuse the president of breaking his Oath of office to “preserve, protect and defend ” the U.S. Constitution.
1.) He has given aid and comfort to the enemy, thereby committing treason (Article 1, Section 6):
- He has Muslim Brohood alliances
- He has supported our sworn enemy
- He has given weapons to our enemies
- He has promised “flexibility” to our enemy
- He has provided guns to drug cartels who used them to kill innocents BPA Brian Terry
- He abandoned four Americans at Benghazi, telling rescuers to “Stand Down!”
- He supports illegal immigrants more than American Citizens
2.) He has used Executive Orders to:
- Put the “Earth” ahead of “We, The People” and to control us via “protecting the Earth” (Nowhere in the Constitution, Bill of Rights, nor the 11th – 27th Amendments is the Earth mentioned)
- Establish an “Election Commission”, putting the integrity of our elections in jeopardy (Article 1 Sections 2, 3, 4 & 5 US Constitution)
- Executive orders break our Constitutional Section 1, Article 8, Paragraph 18 which states that “Congress shall have the power”… “To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.”
- He has refused to reveal his past in many areas to America (Article 2, Section 1, paragraph 5)
3.) He has broken the enumerated Bill of Rights via:
- Gathering personal data on people without search warrants or cause (Amendment 4)
- He has taken away our religious freedom via forcing businesses & organizations to comply with his healthcare laws (Amendment 1)
- He has used his Attorney General to intimidate the Free Press (Amendment 1)
- Tried to limit our Free Speech rights via giving himself power over the internet (Amendment 1)
- Trying to limit our right to “keep and bear arms” (Amendment 2)
4.) He has broken Amendments 11-27 via:
There are several other ways he broke the U.S. Constitution that are despicable, including using the IRS as a tool against those he perceives as enemies and running an administration that practices lying, deceit, cover-ups and obfuscation (each section is a link). However, I can’t find a place in the Constitution where it states those actions are breaking his oath of office to “preserve, protect and defend” the Constitution.
So why have we not seen a Secret Service person — someone in close proximity to the president on a daily, even hourly, basis — step up to their oath of office and arrest the tyrant? Are they waiting for an order from their bosses? Can they not think for themselves? Can they not see for themselves?
Have they not the brains given to insects to enable them to use logic and reasoning and see that the oath of office the president took is NOT being honored and the U.S. Constitution he swore to “support and defend” (just as did they)? Or have they forgotten all of that in fear of the man they are guarding; fear for their jobs, families, futures as free men? Can they not see that the president is an enemy of the United States Constitution that they swore to defend?
Where is the Secret Service’s “justice, duty, courage, honesty and loyalty”? Where is their oath to “support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic“? What did it mean to them? When will it lead to anything besides acquiescence?
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” — Edmund Burke
Every Secret Service, FBI, law enforcement person in America, and every Officer of the Court, including the U.S. “Supreme” Court, especially those who are in daily close contact with the president, I hold responsible for doing nothing. I hold them responsible for the success of the president, this enemy of the U.S. Constitution, that they should have already stopped!