Some things happen, which if they weren’t so doggone absurd would just make me cry from laughter. Remember the Flintstones and the little green guy that would sometimes sit on Fred’s shoulder named Gazoo? Gazoo acted as the inner Fred voice as a counselor advising him on making the right choices and decisions. Someone here really needs a little Gazoo on their shoulder – or a kick up the wazoo – I’m not sure which.
Front Page Magazine reports that a former leader of the Muslim Student Organization, the University of Missouri’s version of the Muslim Student’s Association (a front for the Muslim Brotherhood) is calling for a ban on “American Sniper” because it makes her feel “unsafe.”
See what I mean? I can tell you’re not sure whether to laugh, cry, or just be steaming mad. Perhaps you will embrace all the above in various phases or angst.
Just to put this into perspective, imagine some leader of a German nationalist group in American complaining about newsreel stories depicting the heroic actions of SGT Alvin York during World War I.
Or how about the leader of a Nazi-sympathizing club complaining about the movie “To Hell and Back” starring Audie Murphy, the most decorated Soldier in World War II. I don’t recall any members of the Vietnamese community complaining about the movie, “We Were Soldiers.” Or do you think German Chancellor Angela Merkel was upset about Brad Pitt’s recent movie, “Fury?”
“This film is blatant racist, colonialist propaganda that should not be shown under any circumstances and especially not endorsed by a branch of student government that purports to represent me and have my best interests in mind,” student Farah El-Jayyousi, former president of the Muslim Student Organization, had stated.”
“She made the comments in a letter to the editor to The Maneater earlier this month, denouncing the decision to show the blockbuster – the highest grossing film of 2014. El-Jayyousi accused the movie of dehumanizing Muslims and glorifying the murder of Iraqis, and referred to Chris Kyle, the Navy SEAL featured in the film, as “a killer with no regard for human life.”
“I do not feel safe on this campus and for good reason. The fact that this film is being shown, the fact that I have to explain why this film is not only problematic but harmful makes me feel even more unsafe. Showing this film will create an even more hostile environment for me and other Arab, Muslim, South Asian and people of color on this campus.”
Hmm, let me think this one over. Chris Kyle suffered because he felt remorse for the fellow warriors he could not save. Oops, sorry, I forgot that Ms. El-Jayyousi apparently doesn’t deem the lives of our men and women combatting Islamic terrorism and jihadism as human life. Imagine how fearful she must have been after 9-11, the Boston Marathon bombing, Ft. Hood, the Moore, Oklahoma beheading, the USS Cole bombing, the Khobar Towers bombing, the Beirut Barracks bombing and I could go on but I believe you get my point.
Read more: allenbwest.com
- For Those of You Who Thought Trump Bankrupted the Secret Service, Here is the Real Story…
- BLM Activist Makes List of Requests for White People: ‘give up the home you own to a black or brown family.’
- When You’re Trying to Riot and Your Mom Shows Up [WATCH]
- Anti-Trump Protester Shot in Groin With Tear-Gas Canister During Phoenix Rally [Video]
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- Watch: Hipsters Believe America Should Model Economy Like Venezuela’s to Have Income Equality
- State Senator Who Called for Trump Assassination is Kicked Out of…
- REPORT: Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ IT Aide May Have Sold State Secrets to Russia, Pakistan
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Armed Intruder Breaks into Family’s Apartment, Tries Raping Daughter — Enter the Pissed Off Father…
- Bust… A Move? 92yr-Old Woman and Police Officer Have a Dance Off [Watch]
- Chick Lectures Crowd of White Women: ‘I Believe White People Are Born Into Not Being Human’ [Video]
- Should Antifa be Labeled as a Terror Organization? This Petition Says It Should. [UPDATE]
- ‘I Can’t Thank You Enough’: Wounded Vet Surprises Gary Sinise During Interview [VIDEO]
- Arizona Court Rules Guns are Loaded, Even When Empty…
- Artist Projects 3 Messages on Trump Hotel: “The President of the United States is a Known Racist and Nazi Sympathizer”
- NBA Star Charles Barkley Disses Confederate Statue Obsession — Tells Black Community to Focus on These 3 Things Instead
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville