Some things happen, which if they weren’t so doggone absurd would just make me cry from laughter. Remember the Flintstones and the little green guy that would sometimes sit on Fred’s shoulder named Gazoo? Gazoo acted as the inner Fred voice as a counselor advising him on making the right choices and decisions. Someone here really needs a little Gazoo on their shoulder – or a kick up the wazoo – I’m not sure which.
Front Page Magazine reports that a former leader of the Muslim Student Organization, the University of Missouri’s version of the Muslim Student’s Association (a front for the Muslim Brotherhood) is calling for a ban on “American Sniper” because it makes her feel “unsafe.”
See what I mean? I can tell you’re not sure whether to laugh, cry, or just be steaming mad. Perhaps you will embrace all the above in various phases or angst.
Just to put this into perspective, imagine some leader of a German nationalist group in American complaining about newsreel stories depicting the heroic actions of SGT Alvin York during World War I.
Or how about the leader of a Nazi-sympathizing club complaining about the movie “To Hell and Back” starring Audie Murphy, the most decorated Soldier in World War II. I don’t recall any members of the Vietnamese community complaining about the movie, “We Were Soldiers.” Or do you think German Chancellor Angela Merkel was upset about Brad Pitt’s recent movie, “Fury?”
“This film is blatant racist, colonialist propaganda that should not be shown under any circumstances and especially not endorsed by a branch of student government that purports to represent me and have my best interests in mind,” student Farah El-Jayyousi, former president of the Muslim Student Organization, had stated.”
“She made the comments in a letter to the editor to The Maneater earlier this month, denouncing the decision to show the blockbuster – the highest grossing film of 2014. El-Jayyousi accused the movie of dehumanizing Muslims and glorifying the murder of Iraqis, and referred to Chris Kyle, the Navy SEAL featured in the film, as “a killer with no regard for human life.”
“I do not feel safe on this campus and for good reason. The fact that this film is being shown, the fact that I have to explain why this film is not only problematic but harmful makes me feel even more unsafe. Showing this film will create an even more hostile environment for me and other Arab, Muslim, South Asian and people of color on this campus.”
Hmm, let me think this one over. Chris Kyle suffered because he felt remorse for the fellow warriors he could not save. Oops, sorry, I forgot that Ms. El-Jayyousi apparently doesn’t deem the lives of our men and women combatting Islamic terrorism and jihadism as human life. Imagine how fearful she must have been after 9-11, the Boston Marathon bombing, Ft. Hood, the Moore, Oklahoma beheading, the USS Cole bombing, the Khobar Towers bombing, the Beirut Barracks bombing and I could go on but I believe you get my point.
Read more: allenbwest.com
- After Democrat Attacks Trump, Soldier’s Widow Releases Audio of Phone Call [WATCH]
- Man Who Identifies as a Woman Heads to Trial for Sexually Assaulting Little Girl in Bathroom
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- WATCH: Slew of Celebrities Ask Americans to ‘Reject’ the NRA, Conceal Carry Do to…
- ICE Reveals Illegal Alien May Have Caused Devastating California Fires
- Democrat Behind Slain Soldier Controversy, ‘I’m a Rockstar Now’ [VIDEO]
- NBC Gun “Expert” Caught LYING — Was This An Intentional Move To Push Gun Control?
- Melania Trump Cuts Pork from First Lady Payroll After Michelle Obama’s Extensive Spending
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Watch: Jeff Sessions Goes Bonkers on Sen. Al Franken Over Russia Collusion
- Bro Swims Out to GREAT WHITE SHARK…Watch What Happens
- WATCH: ‘Palestinian Steve Irwin’ Takes on Giant Snake in Hilarious Video
- Actress Jessica Chastain: Hollywood Rallies Against Trump, But Ignores ‘Sexual Predators In Our Offices’
- Dude Waves Communist Flag at Trump Rally — Watch What Happens to Him Next
- ‘Taliban’ Hostages Return Home Revealing Gruesome Details — Reason Why They Were in Afghanistan Still Suspicious [Video]
- Authorities Confirm: 4 Times More People Killed with a Blade Than a Rifle
- Trump Takes Aim at Obama’s Iran Nuclear Deal, Preparing to…
- WATCH: Burglar is BUSTED by Dallas Police, Homeowner Compiles the CCTV Footage in HILARIOUS Remix