Some things happen, which if they weren’t so doggone absurd would just make me cry from laughter. Remember the Flintstones and the little green guy that would sometimes sit on Fred’s shoulder named Gazoo? Gazoo acted as the inner Fred voice as a counselor advising him on making the right choices and decisions. Someone here really needs a little Gazoo on their shoulder – or a kick up the wazoo – I’m not sure which.
Front Page Magazine reports that a former leader of the Muslim Student Organization, the University of Missouri’s version of the Muslim Student’s Association (a front for the Muslim Brotherhood) is calling for a ban on “American Sniper” because it makes her feel “unsafe.”
See what I mean? I can tell you’re not sure whether to laugh, cry, or just be steaming mad. Perhaps you will embrace all the above in various phases or angst.
Just to put this into perspective, imagine some leader of a German nationalist group in American complaining about newsreel stories depicting the heroic actions of SGT Alvin York during World War I.
Or how about the leader of a Nazi-sympathizing club complaining about the movie “To Hell and Back” starring Audie Murphy, the most decorated Soldier in World War II. I don’t recall any members of the Vietnamese community complaining about the movie, “We Were Soldiers.” Or do you think German Chancellor Angela Merkel was upset about Brad Pitt’s recent movie, “Fury?”
“This film is blatant racist, colonialist propaganda that should not be shown under any circumstances and especially not endorsed by a branch of student government that purports to represent me and have my best interests in mind,” student Farah El-Jayyousi, former president of the Muslim Student Organization, had stated.”
“She made the comments in a letter to the editor to The Maneater earlier this month, denouncing the decision to show the blockbuster – the highest grossing film of 2014. El-Jayyousi accused the movie of dehumanizing Muslims and glorifying the murder of Iraqis, and referred to Chris Kyle, the Navy SEAL featured in the film, as “a killer with no regard for human life.”
“I do not feel safe on this campus and for good reason. The fact that this film is being shown, the fact that I have to explain why this film is not only problematic but harmful makes me feel even more unsafe. Showing this film will create an even more hostile environment for me and other Arab, Muslim, South Asian and people of color on this campus.”
Hmm, let me think this one over. Chris Kyle suffered because he felt remorse for the fellow warriors he could not save. Oops, sorry, I forgot that Ms. El-Jayyousi apparently doesn’t deem the lives of our men and women combatting Islamic terrorism and jihadism as human life. Imagine how fearful she must have been after 9-11, the Boston Marathon bombing, Ft. Hood, the Moore, Oklahoma beheading, the USS Cole bombing, the Khobar Towers bombing, the Beirut Barracks bombing and I could go on but I believe you get my point.
Read more: allenbwest.com
- CNN Reporter Claims School Shooting Survivor Colton Haab is a Liar
- Hundreds of Teachers Sign Up for Concealed Carry Class
- Thinking Past Step 1: Other Policy Changes to Improve School Security
- Florida’s ‘Teacher of the Year’ Points the Finger at Parents for Mass Shooting Epidemic — ‘Parents, it’s time to step up!’
- Nurse Caught on Camera Laughing as WWII Vet Dies Gasping for Breath
- Report: Father ‘Chained His Twin Daughters in Home, Raped Them and Fathered Their Children’
- Gun Controllers Post ‘Kill the NRA’ Billboard — Organization Behind it Will Shock You
- VIDEO: Texas High School Plans on Suspending Students Protesting Gun Rights
- Busted: Chick Tries Framing Cop for Sexual Harassment, Then His Body-Cam Footage was Released
- BLUBBER BUTT MOORE: #MichaelMoore Demands America to ‘Disarm the Police’
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Still Believes ‘Macho Atmosphere’ & ‘Sexism’ is Why Hillary Clinton Lost
- Artist Who Painted Obama’s Portrait LOVES to Paint White Women Being Beheaded
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- POLL: Conservatives Push to Have Mitch McConnell Resign, Do You Agree With Them?
- Man Claims He is a ‘9yr-Old Trapped’ in a Man’s Body After Being Arrested for Sexually Assaulting Children
- Authorities Confirm: 4 Times More People Killed with a Blade Than a Rifle
- Parkland High School Student Blames Media for Politicizing the School Shooting, Instead of Focusing on Students Who Lost Their Lives