Two questions: Will President Obama nominate Attorney General Loretta Lynch to the Supreme Court? And will Hillary Clinton be indicted?
The answers to these questions could soon intersect and become a real-time political drama impacting the highest office and court in the land.
Let’s start with the first question.
Attorney General Loretta Lynch appears on every shortlist of President Obama’s Supreme Court nominees. It has also been reported that Obama will announce his decision shortly after the Senate returns to session on February 22. Therefore, one can surmise that his nominee is well-known on Capitol Hill and has had a prior Senate confirmation.
Obama is also betting that his nominee’s confirmation fight will work to the Democrats’ advantage in keeping the White House and winning back the Senate. Moreover, by stating that his nominee will be“indisputably qualified,” election year politics could force Senate Republicans into convening confirmation hearings.
Attorney General Lynch not only satisfies these speculative conditions, but as the first female black Supreme Court justice nominee she adds super-charged political optics.
With Lynch, President Obama knows he is mining electoral gold and garnering bragging rights with women and minorities — all while engaging in a new round of political gamesmanship.
And since Obama can count on racist/sexist overtones planted by Democrats in media, and on Capitol Hill, a Lynch nomination fight could be a win-win for him and his party.
Now for the second question. Will Hillary be indicted? (Which seems to be the proverbial 800-pound gorilla lurking in every conservative newsroom.)
Read more: libertyunyielding.com
- Child Sex Slave Escapes Captor, But Now She is the One in Jail
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- POLL: President Trump Wants to Expose Sexual Harassers in Congress — Do You Love This?
- Kathy Griffin Attacks Trump Again in Bizarre Video [WATCH]
- Chick Who Stole MAGA Hat from College Student is in Serious Trouble [VIDEO]
- The Best Scopes for Your Hunting Rifle
- 2yr-Old Beats Stage 4 Cancer with Breakthrough Treatment
- 5 Crucial Things to Remember When Choosing a Hunting Rifle
- ‘YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN AFRICA’: Group of Black People Taunt BIKINI-CLAD Woman, She Instantly Loses Her Sh*t [VIDEO]
- Bug out Guns: 7 Best Firearms for your Bug out Arsenal
- Japan Prepares for Mass Evacuation as Kim Jong-un Becomes More Unhinged
- Prostitute Shoots Man in the Head Because He Didn’t Know How to…
- WATCH: Off-Duty Police Officer Caught in Gun Fight While Holding His Young Child
- NOT YOUR AVERAGE STREET FIGHT: Police Break Up Street Fight in UK involving AK47, Machine Gun and a Rocket Launcher
- GERMAN JIHADIST: Returns From Syria, Claims Multiple Attacks are Coming to…
- Faith Hill Touts for ‘Common Sense’ Gun Control: NRA Needs to ‘Tell the Truth’ on Guns
- UPGRADING HUMANS: The Next Billion Dollar Industry
- JUSTICE: College Chick Guilty of MURDER After Disposing of Her Newborn in the Most HORRIFIC Way