Two questions: Will President Obama nominate Attorney General Loretta Lynch to the Supreme Court? And will Hillary Clinton be indicted?
The answers to these questions could soon intersect and become a real-time political drama impacting the highest office and court in the land.
Let’s start with the first question.
Attorney General Loretta Lynch appears on every shortlist of President Obama’s Supreme Court nominees. It has also been reported that Obama will announce his decision shortly after the Senate returns to session on February 22. Therefore, one can surmise that his nominee is well-known on Capitol Hill and has had a prior Senate confirmation.
Obama is also betting that his nominee’s confirmation fight will work to the Democrats’ advantage in keeping the White House and winning back the Senate. Moreover, by stating that his nominee will be“indisputably qualified,” election year politics could force Senate Republicans into convening confirmation hearings.
Attorney General Lynch not only satisfies these speculative conditions, but as the first female black Supreme Court justice nominee she adds super-charged political optics.
With Lynch, President Obama knows he is mining electoral gold and garnering bragging rights with women and minorities — all while engaging in a new round of political gamesmanship.
And since Obama can count on racist/sexist overtones planted by Democrats in media, and on Capitol Hill, a Lynch nomination fight could be a win-win for him and his party.
Now for the second question. Will Hillary be indicted? (Which seems to be the proverbial 800-pound gorilla lurking in every conservative newsroom.)
Read more: libertyunyielding.com
- MSNBC Host Claims Antifa is ‘on the Side of Angels’
- College Pays Professors Huge Settlement After ‘Ban of White People’ on Campus Threatened Their Lives [Video]
- Kim Jong-un Needs to be Terrified of Sec Def Mattis’ First Course of Action After NK Recent Missile Launch
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- CNN Made to Report Trump’s ‘Wiretap’ Accusations May Have Been True
- Chelsea Handler: ‘Black White Supremacy’ is a Real Thing
- The Female Celebrities Go on Attack: Anyone Who is a Trump Supporter, Especially Women, Should…
- Her Orders were to Take Down Flight 93 on 9/11, But Lt. Heather “Lucky” Penney Was Flying an Unarmed F-16
- White Chick Claims Police Arresting Looters is ‘White Supremacy’
- Bill O’Reilly Breaks His Silence: His Firing was a ‘Political and Financial Hit Job’ [Video]
- Watch: Bannon Breaks His Silence After Leaving the White House — Throws Punches Left & Right
- Millennial Chick Mocks Hillary, Writing Book on ‘How To Pretend Like You’re a Winner, When You’re Actually…’ [WATCH]
- DAVID BOWIE’S FUNNIEST TV MOMENT: Rips to Shred Anti-Gun, Anti-Hunting Actor Ricky Gervais [WATCH]
- WATCH: Leaked Footage Shows Clintons Celebrating Election ‘Victory’… a Little Too Early [VIRAL VIDEO]
- ROAD RAGE: This Guy Wants Everyone to Know What he Thinks of Obama and It’s Awesome [PHOTO]
- Here is How Miami Police are Handling the Hurricane Irma Looters…
- ANTIFA Protester Hits MAGA Man, Then All Hell Breaks Loose [Video]
- ANTIFA: Violence is Necessary