Twitter users are most frequently naming Mexico as the country they would move to if Donald Trump wins the White House.
An analysis by Luminoso released Tuesday found 75,000 tweets where people said Mexico would be their escape from a Trump administration, according to USA Today. The tweets were among 200,000 “intent to move” posts referencing a change of residence should Trump win in 2016.
After Mexico, Canada was the second-most popular destination named by Twitter users, according to USA Today. Luminoso found that 17 percent of tweets analyzed — or 25,000 posts — picked America’s northern neighbor for a new home.
The United Kingdom came in third, with 5 percent of tweets sampled — 11,000 total — mentioning the nation as a top choice.
Some 5,800 tweets referenced a move to Alaska, while another 1,500 named Hawaii, despite both being part of the United States.
Read more: The Hill
- ANTIFA Protester Hits MAGA Man, Then All Hell Breaks Loose [Video]
- Delta Airlines Kicks Ann Coulter Out of Her Seat and Boy Was That the Wrong Decision…
- Officer Mohamed Noor Refuses to Cooperate With Investigators After Shooting Dead Yoga Teacher
- Cop Mohammed Noor Shot Yoga Teacher From Patrol Car, While Reaching Over His Partner
- Trump Admin Wins Second Time with Travel Ban, Strict Enforcement…
- Watch: Revolver or Semi-Auto for a Conceal Carry Weapon?
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Congress Fails to Include Majority of Trump’s Budget Cuts in House GOP Budget Plan
- 10,000 New ICE Agents are Ordered to Crackdown on Sanctuary Cities
- Susan Rice Is Not Going to Testify About Unmasking Trump Supporters
- Chris Hemsworth Thinks a Woman Should be the New Bond…
- Haitian Official Who Exposed the Clinton Foundation is Found With Gun-Shot to Head
- College Students Love Socialism, But Can’t Define It [VIDEO]
- Yoga Teacher Shot Down by Police After Calling in a Possible Assault
- Krauthammer Calls GOP Repeal and Replace an ‘Epic Fail’, Reveals Why in Detail
- Kid Rock Releases Senate Platform: ‘If You Work Your Butt Off and Pay Taxes…’
- Harvard Law Professor, Alan Dershowitz: Liberals Searching for ‘Crimes That Don’t Exist’
- Mayor of London Sadiq Khan Refuses to ‘Roll Out Red Carpet’ and Give Full State Visit for President Donald Trump