A super PAC, funded by the owners of the Chicago Cubs, has rolled out an attack ad on Donald Trump featuring some of the most misogynist things the billionaire has said over the past 25 years.
The Our Principles PAC issued the minute-long clip on Monday, in which women read out sexist and derogatory comments Trump has made about women, including Princess Diana, Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly, comedian Rosie O’Donnell, his wife Melania, and former Republican rival Carly Fiorina.
The group received a $3million donation from Marlene Ricketts, whose family owns the Cubs, according to the New York Times. Her husband Joe Ricketts is the billionaire founder of TD Ameritrade.
The ad begins with the words ‘bimbo’, ‘dog’ and ‘fat pig’ – insults that Trump has hurled at Kelly, New York Times columnist Gail Collins and O’Donnell respectively.
Each quote is backed up by the name of several media outlets who reported Trump’s quotes, along with the date of publication.
The clip also features numerous derogatory comments the GOP frontrunner has made towards women’s physical appearances.
For instance, once when speaking about O’Donnell, he said: ‘I’d look her right in that fat ugly face of hers.’
Trump used a similar line against Fiorina when she was running against him for the GOP nomination. He said: ‘Look at that face. Would anyone vote for that?’
And even Princess Diana was not immune to Trump’s vitriol. He once remarked: ‘She had the height, she had the beauty, she had the skin. She was crazy, but these are minor details.’
In 2005, he revealed he wanted more children with his wife Melania, but clarified that he intended to make no effort towards raising them – other than provide the ‘funds’.
‘I like kids,’ he said. ‘I mean, I won’t do anything to take care of them. I’ll supply funds and she’ll take care of the kids.’
The video also references an infamous comment he made about Kelly after she grilled him for his misogyny during a Republican debate in August last year.
‘You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever,’ Trump said in a CNN interview.
Another quote comes from a 2013 episode of Celebrity Apprentice, in which he told contestant Brande Roderick: ‘That must be a pretty picture, you dropping to your knees.’
In a 1991 interview with Esquire, Trump said: ‘You know, it really doesn’t matter what they write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.’
At the end of the video, the women say: ‘This is how Donald Trump talks about our mothers, our sisters, our daughters. If you believe America deserves better, vote against Donald Trump.’
Read more: Daily Mail
- Marine Dakota Meyer Demolishes Transgender Navy SEALS Story…
- 20yr-Old Chick Draws Gun on Man Who Ran Over Her Family Members at Funeral
- Dude Waves Communist Flag at Trump Rally — Watch What Happens to Him Next
- Alert: 18 ‘ISIS Fighters’ Have Been Executed in Libya
- Imran Awan Allegedly Steals House Democrats’ Laptops, is Arrested; DWS Fights With Capitol Police — This is Big
- Hollywood Freaks After Trump Declares No Transgendered People to Serve in Military: ‘You just pissed off the wrong community.’
- Criminal Complaint to be Filed Against Animal Rights Activists Who Threatened Huntress, Leading to Her Suicide
- Illegal Immigrant in New York Charged with Raping 12yr-Old Girl More than Once
- Chris Hemsworth Thinks a Woman Should be the New Bond…
- Gang of 4 Stalk 50yr-Old Woman, ‘Forced Her to Perform Oral Sex at Gunpoint’ [Video]
- ALERT: All US Army M1911 Handguns to be Transferred to Civilian Marksmanship Program in new Bill
- Watch: Revolver or Semi-Auto for a Conceal Carry Weapon?
- Dude Goes on Streaking Rampage After Cutting Off His Penis While High on Drugs [Video]
- Michelle Obama Claims People Don’t Like Her Because of ‘Her Skin Color’
- Berkeley Middle School Teacher Yvette Felarca Arrested For Assault, Rioting At ‘Anti-Fascist’ Protest
- BREAKING: DC Transit Officer Involved with ISIS, Helped Them Get… UPDATE
- Busted: Chick Tries Framing Cop for Sexual Harassment, Then His Body-Cam Footage was Released
- Dear Parents: Would You Enroll Your Kids in a School That Teaches Them to Shoot, Gut and Cook Wild Animals?