The Obama administration has been touting the checks and balances through inspections that will ensure Iran plays by the letter of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA). They’ve stated there will be consequences to any violations by Iran – I don’t know what, because any restoration of sanctions requires a committee. As well, there was supposed to be a complete disclosure of any related documents to the U.S. Congress – but then we found out about the side deals between the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and Iran.
And here’s just another example of how completely absurd this whole “deal” is, with the Iranians actually allowed to do their own inspections at one of its most sensitive sites.
Arutz Sheva (Israel National News) writes, ” As part of the recent nuclear deal, Iran on Monday handed over to the UN nuclear body alleged samples from the covert Parchin military base, which reportedly has been a key site used to test nuclear detonators. The samples were taken by Iranian scientists with UN scientists not allowed on the site.
The “environmental sampling from some specific parts within the Parchin complex” was conducted in the past week, Iran’s Atomic Energy Organization (IAEO) spokesman Behrouz Kamalvandi told state media. “It was done by Iranian experts, in the absence of IAEA inspectors,” Kamalvandi said, clarifying that International Atomic EnergyAgency (IAEA) staff who visited Iran last week were not allowed on the site.
The transfer of the materials comes in the framework of the International Atomic Energy Agency’s (IAEA) work to determine possible military aspects of Iran’s nuclear program by the end of the year, as part of a classified side deal between Iran and the IAEA that has been kept secret from the US Congress.”
Read more: allenbwest.com
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- WATCH: Ted Nugent Goes After David Hogg — ‘So Brainwashed’ He Can’t ‘be Fixed’
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- WATCH: The Moment #Ferguson Thug Pulled Out his Gun to Shoot at Cops
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- Bill Clinton: NY Times and Trump Colluded to Defeat Hillary
- WATCH: The Video Gun Controllers Are Terrified Of
- Hillary Endorser ARRESTED for Buying Sex with Meth
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation