Egypt’s Interior Ministry says the death toll from a mortar attack on a checkpoint near northern Sinai’s provincial capital of el-Arish has risen to 15 policemen killed.
The ministry says in a Sunday statement that the dead include three officers.
A Sinai-based Islamic State affiliate has claimed responsibility for the Saturday attack, according to a statement circulated on social media. The Associated Press could not independently verify the claim.
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- Child Sex Slave Escapes Captor, But Now She is the One in Jail
- Kathy Griffin Attacks Trump Again in Bizarre Video [WATCH]
- WATCH: Sarah Palin Says She’s Never Been Sexually Harassed Because Everyone Knows She Has a…
- The Best Scopes for Your Hunting Rifle
- POLL: President Trump Wants to Expose Sexual Harassers in Congress — Do You Love This?
- Bug out Guns: 7 Best Firearms for your Bug out Arsenal
- Chick Who Stole MAGA Hat from College Student is in Serious Trouble [VIDEO]
- 2yr-Old Beats Stage 4 Cancer with Breakthrough Treatment
- ‘YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN AFRICA’: Group of Black People Taunt BIKINI-CLAD Woman, She Instantly Loses Her Sh*t [VIDEO]
- Japan Prepares for Mass Evacuation as Kim Jong-un Becomes More Unhinged
- Prostitute Shoots Man in the Head Because He Didn’t Know How to…
- WATCH: After Bernie Supporters WALK OUT on Hillary–DNC Arena is Almost EMPTY… HYSTERICAL!
- POLL: Should Bergdahl Receive $300,000 in Back Pay Benefits?
- BARBARIC: Two White Teenagers Beat Black Friend Hold her Down to Get Raped
- Newt Gingrich: ‘If Muslims Believe in Sharia Law They Should Be…’ Do You Agree?
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ Star Tells Muslim Women’s March Leader to Put a Sock In It After Saying THIS…
- ALERT: Mugabe ‘Resigns’ From Office