Egypt’s Interior Ministry says the death toll from a mortar attack on a checkpoint near northern Sinai’s provincial capital of el-Arish has risen to 15 policemen killed.
The ministry says in a Sunday statement that the dead include three officers.
A Sinai-based Islamic State affiliate has claimed responsibility for the Saturday attack, according to a statement circulated on social media. The Associated Press could not independently verify the claim.
- ANTIFA Protester Hits MAGA Man, Then All Hell Breaks Loose [Video]
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Delta Airlines Kicks Ann Coulter Out of Her Seat and Boy Was That the Wrong Decision…
- Watch: Elderly Man Shoots Tires of AT&T Truck — Is This Wrong?
- When the Creatures of WALMART are Photographed…
- Starbucks Customer Nails Armed Robber with Chair and Saves the Day [Watch]
- Trump Attacks Everyone in Morning Twitter Rant
- If You Wear a Miniskirt in Saudi Arabia, Here is What Happens…
- Gang of 4 Stalk 50yr-Old Woman, ‘Forced Her to Perform Oral Sex at Gunpoint’ [Video]
- White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci is a Staunch Gun Control Supporter
- Report Reveals Officer Mohamed Noor was a ‘Diversity’ Hire for Police Station
- Liberal Journalist Calls Sarah Huckabee Sanders a ‘Butch Queen’
- Crocodile Returns Body of Man it Killed After Witch Doctor ‘Summoned It’ [Video]
- Kid Rock Already in Political Battle with Opponent, ‘We the People are sick and tired of their bulls***’
- Demonic: Group of Teens Laugh and Mock Disabled Man Drowning in Pond, Film the Whole Incident
- Woman Scares off Masked Intruder With Toy Gun
- BIBLE PAGE FUSED TO 9/11 RUBBLE: Discovered in Pristine Condition, What it Says Will Leave You in Awe
- Bill de Blasio Snubbed at Funeral for Slain Female NYPD Officer