One U.S. soldier was killed in an operation that freed more than 70 ISIS hostages in Iraq, military sources confirm to Fox News.
The Arab hostages were freed from an ISIS prison in northern Iraq near Tikrit. “People were chained to walls,” one well-placed military source said.
“A mass atrocity was averted,” a senior U.S. defense source tells Fox News. Rescue forces moved in when it was apparent that ISIS hostage takers were planning to kill the hostages.
Read more: Fox News
- WATCH: Ted Nugent Goes After David Hogg — ‘So Brainwashed’ He Can’t ‘be Fixed’
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- WATCH: CNN Busted on Gun-Control Agenda, On Their Own Network
- Bill Clinton: NY Times and Trump Colluded to Defeat Hillary
- Target: Man in Woman’s Bathroom Exposes Himself to Child
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation
- WATCH: Body-Cam Footage Released of Police Hunting Down Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock
- #WarriorChick: Man Gropes Woman and Says She “Likes it” Because She is “American” — Her Response Left Him Bruised and Beaten
- VIDEO: Armed Citizen Kills Restaurant Shooter
- BREAKING: FBI Files Linking Hillary Clinton to SUICIDE of White House Council Vince Foster Go MISSING
- WATCH: The Moment #Ferguson Thug Pulled Out his Gun to Shoot at Cops
- SPRING BREAK HORRORS: Cops on the Search for Naked Female ‘Who May Be in Danger’ after Seen Trying to Flee Group of Guys
- Professor Who Called Trump’s Win ‘an Act of Terrorism’ Will Receive This as a Reward
- Formerly Known Boy Scouts Loses Over 400,000 Members
- WATCH: The Video Gun Controllers Are Terrified Of
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?