An encrypted instant messaging service that serves as a Twitter of sorts for Islamic State fighters and their Islamist militant supporters has been ablaze with speculation about Wednesday’s mass shooting inside a California learning disability center.
Multiple messages were exchanged celebrating the carnage and speculating whether the attack was carried out by lone wolves acting on behalf of ISIS, according to a member of the messaging forum who is an ISIS-supporting, junior-level militant based in the Gaza Strip.
The Gazan militant provided Breitbart Jerusalem with what he said were two messages from the blocked Telegram group. Telegram is an encrypted instant message service that has been used by terrorist groups in the past, with multiple accounts reportedly shut down for terrorist associations.
One of the messages was sent in the name of Abu al-Baraa al-Tunisi. The Gazan militant said Tunisi is an ISIS fighter in Iraq. The name is common among Islamic fighting groups. An Abu al-Baraa al-Tunisi was also identified by ABC News in 2014 as being a member of the al-Qaeda-aligned Al Nusra Front in Syria.
In the Arabic message, seen below, Tunisi first claims the shooting was an act of ISIS and then admits he is unsure.
The message states:
“Oh Allah, we are seeing what is happening now in the country of the donkey, Obama. And it is an act of our partisans of the Islamic State. Even if not, we are going to see it very shortly, our brothers.
“We swear to Allah we will take vengeance even if it will take time, as our sheikhs said. The invasion of Paris won’t be the last one. We are coming to slaughter you. This is your fate, you infidels.”
Read more: Breitbart
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- WATCH: Ted Nugent Goes After David Hogg — ‘So Brainwashed’ He Can’t ‘be Fixed’
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- WATCH: The Moment #Ferguson Thug Pulled Out his Gun to Shoot at Cops
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- Bill Clinton: NY Times and Trump Colluded to Defeat Hillary
- WATCH: The Video Gun Controllers Are Terrified Of
- Hillary Endorser ARRESTED for Buying Sex with Meth
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation