A suspected terrorist attempted to stab a soldier near the Jewish neighborhood in Hebron on Monday, the IDF stated.
The assailant was shot and subdued by security forces. His condition was not immediately clear.
No Israelis were wounded in the attack.
The Hebron area has been the repeated scene of stabbing attacks against security forces and Israeli citizens in recent days.
Earlier on Monday, a Palestinian stabbed a 19-year old IDF soldier in the neck near the Beit Einun junction by the West Bank settlement of Kiryat Arba in the Hebron area.
Read more: jpost.com
- Trump Retaliates After Democrat ‘Fabricated’ Slain Soldier Story — He Has Proof
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- CNN Commentator: When it Come to Criticizing NFL Players “White People Don’t Get to…”
- BREAKING: Armed and Dangerous Killer on the Run — At Least 3 Dead
- Hillary Collapses in UK — Has Now Cancelled All Scheduled Events
- 2,800 New Hillary Clinton Emails Recovered Off of Anthony Weiner’s Laptop
- Awkward: Compilation Video of Celebrities Thanking Harvey Weinstein Goes Viral [WATCH]
- Gun Grabbing ‘Logic’: Dianne Feinstein Claims Constitution Does NOT Protect Conceal Carry — All 40 Million Americans She Represents Would Never Want a… [VIDEO]
- WATCH: Slew of Celebrities Ask Americans to ‘Reject’ the NRA, Conceal Carry Do to…
- CONFIRMED: FBI Says Comey Did Draft Letter On Clinton Before Completing the Investigation
- Joy Behar Forbids Attacks on Comedians Because ‘We’re Important People Right Now’ [WATCH]
- Man Teases Bear With Food — Biggest Mistake of His Life
- WATCH: ‘Palestinian Steve Irwin’ Takes on Giant Snake in Hilarious Video
- Python Swallows Deer Whole in Seconds in Jaw Dropping Video, Or So We Think…
- SHARK BAIT: Great White Shark Feeds Just Feet from Cape Cod Shore [WATCH]
- WATCH: Hillary Clinton Greeted by a Swarm of ‘Boos’
- Vegas Shooting Survivor: ‘One week I was running from bullets, the next I was running from fire’
- University Cop Shot in the Back of the Head