Those who take action to stop terrorists are heroes, Education Minister Naftali Bennett said Thursday, after several cases in which people shot Arab terrorists stabbing Israelis.
“Against the cowardly Arab terrorism, a wave of Jewish courage is rising to defeat it,” he said, visiting a protest tent in front of the Prime Minister’s Residence, in which demonstrators called for more action against terrorism. Bennett said that “wherever there is a terrorist, citizens rise to defend their brothers and eliminate the enemy. In the Kirya in Tel Aviv and Kiryat Arba, Petah Tikva and Kiryat Gat, we see great heroism and great friendship.”
“For the past 120 years, people are trying to kill the Jews here. The enemy changes, but we remain here, growing and building our land,” he added.
“We are the eternal nation, and we are raising our heads.
Jewish heroism will defeat the enemy.”
Similarly, Deputy Defense Minister Eli Ben-Dahan, also of Bayit Yehudi, called on any civilians legally carrying a firearm to “be alert and prevent another terrorist attack,” in an interview with Army Radio.
Ben-Dahan also called on the attorney-general to authorize the army to demolish terrorists’ houses immediately after they attack and not wait a year.
“Demolishing terrorists’ houses and deporting their families is the best deterrent and most efficient way to deal with terrorism by individuals,” he said. “A wave of terrorism won’t scare us – we returned to our land in order to stay.”
MK Tzipi Livni (Zionist Union) also praised the soldier who shot the terrorist in Tel Aviv.
She happened to be near the scene of the attack when it happened, and said that “from all the difficult events we see that the citizens of Israel and security forces are the real heroes of the last few days, who are dealing with an impossible situation, day after day, everywhere in the country, from the Old City to the Kirya. Civilians, soldiers and police officers are showing resourcefulness, fighting terrorists, and harming them.”
Read more: jpost.com
- CNN Reporter Claims School Shooting Survivor Colton Haab is a Liar
- Florida’s ‘Teacher of the Year’ Points the Finger at Parents for Mass Shooting Epidemic — ‘Parents, it’s time to step up!’
- Hundreds of Teachers Sign Up for Concealed Carry Class
- Thinking Past Step 1: Other Policy Changes to Improve School Security
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- Report: Father ‘Chained His Twin Daughters in Home, Raped Them and Fathered Their Children’
- Gun Controllers Post ‘Kill the NRA’ Billboard — Organization Behind it Will Shock You
- VIDEO: Texas High School Plans on Suspending Students Protesting Gun Rights
- Nurse Caught on Camera Laughing as WWII Vet Dies Gasping for Breath
- WATCH: Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart and Jimmy Fallon Just Performed the Most Epic Lip Sync Battle
- Busted: Chick Tries Framing Cop for Sexual Harassment, Then His Body-Cam Footage was Released
- BLUBBER BUTT MOORE: #MichaelMoore Demands America to ‘Disarm the Police’
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- President Trump Hammers #MeToo Movement — Do You Agree With Him?
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Still Believes ‘Macho Atmosphere’ & ‘Sexism’ is Why Hillary Clinton Lost
- CNN Shocked After Iowa Voters Say What They Really Think About Russia Investigation [Watch]
- The cop-killer bullet myth
- Religion Of Peacer RAPES Little Girl, Years Later She Returns … With A VENGEANCE