Those who take action to stop terrorists are heroes, Education Minister Naftali Bennett said Thursday, after several cases in which people shot Arab terrorists stabbing Israelis.
“Against the cowardly Arab terrorism, a wave of Jewish courage is rising to defeat it,” he said, visiting a protest tent in front of the Prime Minister’s Residence, in which demonstrators called for more action against terrorism. Bennett said that “wherever there is a terrorist, citizens rise to defend their brothers and eliminate the enemy. In the Kirya in Tel Aviv and Kiryat Arba, Petah Tikva and Kiryat Gat, we see great heroism and great friendship.”
“For the past 120 years, people are trying to kill the Jews here. The enemy changes, but we remain here, growing and building our land,” he added.
“We are the eternal nation, and we are raising our heads.
Jewish heroism will defeat the enemy.”
Similarly, Deputy Defense Minister Eli Ben-Dahan, also of Bayit Yehudi, called on any civilians legally carrying a firearm to “be alert and prevent another terrorist attack,” in an interview with Army Radio.
Ben-Dahan also called on the attorney-general to authorize the army to demolish terrorists’ houses immediately after they attack and not wait a year.
“Demolishing terrorists’ houses and deporting their families is the best deterrent and most efficient way to deal with terrorism by individuals,” he said. “A wave of terrorism won’t scare us – we returned to our land in order to stay.”
MK Tzipi Livni (Zionist Union) also praised the soldier who shot the terrorist in Tel Aviv.
She happened to be near the scene of the attack when it happened, and said that “from all the difficult events we see that the citizens of Israel and security forces are the real heroes of the last few days, who are dealing with an impossible situation, day after day, everywhere in the country, from the Old City to the Kirya. Civilians, soldiers and police officers are showing resourcefulness, fighting terrorists, and harming them.”
Read more: jpost.com
- Child Sex Slave Escapes Captor, But Now She is the One in Jail
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- POLL: President Trump Wants to Expose Sexual Harassers in Congress — Do You Love This?
- Kathy Griffin Attacks Trump Again in Bizarre Video [WATCH]
- Chick Who Stole MAGA Hat from College Student is in Serious Trouble [VIDEO]
- The Best Scopes for Your Hunting Rifle
- 2yr-Old Beats Stage 4 Cancer with Breakthrough Treatment
- ‘YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN AFRICA’: Group of Black People Taunt BIKINI-CLAD Woman, She Instantly Loses Her Sh*t [VIDEO]
- Bug out Guns: 7 Best Firearms for your Bug out Arsenal
- Japan Prepares for Mass Evacuation as Kim Jong-un Becomes More Unhinged
- Prostitute Shoots Man in the Head Because He Didn’t Know How to…
- WATCH: Off-Duty Police Officer Caught in Gun Fight While Holding His Young Child
- BARBARIC: Two White Teenagers Beat Black Friend Hold her Down to Get Raped
- Newt Gingrich: ‘If Muslims Believe in Sharia Law They Should Be…’ Do You Agree?
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ Star Tells Muslim Women’s March Leader to Put a Sock In It After Saying THIS…
- ALERT: Mugabe ‘Resigns’ From Office
- Revealed: George Soros has Been Winning Small Political Victories That Can Jeopardize America
- NOT YOUR AVERAGE STREET FIGHT: Police Break Up Street Fight in UK involving AK47, Machine Gun and a Rocket Launcher