It’s Not Over: Federal Judge Orders New Search for Clinton Emails on Benghazi

Hillary’s closet, with all her skeletons, is being pried open by truth seeking officials. The week it seems one such skeleton is going to cost her dearly.

A federal judge has ordered the State Department to conduct a search in previously unseen emails that involved Clinton and her reply to the terrible Benghazi attacks that left 4 Americans dead.

The decision was made Wednesday by US District Court Judge Amit Mehta. He said ‘the Department of State had not made a sufficient effort to “track down” communications between Clinton and other officials in the aftermath of the attack that left four Americans –including a US ambassador- dead,’ reports Hannity.

Politico affirmed the court sided with Judicial Watch, a well known government watchdog agency. The agency argued the State Department still own emails and other information regarding the Benghazi attack.

“To date, State has searched only data compilations originating from outside sources — Secretary Clinton, her former aides, and the FBI. … It has not, however, searched 8 the one records system over which it has always had control and that is almost certain to contain some responsive records: the state.gov e-mail server,” wrote the judge in his ten-page ruling.

“If Secretary Clinton sent an e-mail about Benghazi to Abedin, Mills, or Sullivan at his or her state.gov e-mail address, or if one of them sent an e-mail to Secretary Clinton using his or her state.gov account, then State’s server presumably would have captured and stored such an e-mail. Therefore, State has an obligation to search its own server for responsive records,” he added.

The State Department has said they are “reviewing” the request, however declined to comment on the ruling, reported Hannity.

Share Your Comments
Trending Now on GJWHG